Bartleby.com / wrongly charged £59.85
This evening I set up an account with you thinking it was free and picked a plan for £59.85 for 3 months membership. I thought the first trial was free so once I realised it wasn't I cancelled straight away. Hopefully you will be able to see this. I haven't used any of your resources and was only a member for an extremely short period of time but from an email you sent me it informed me that I was still going to be charged £59.85. Please could you advise me that this will not be the case. I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
Thank you for your cooperation,
More Bartleby.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bartleby.com - membership cancellation!!! 
- Bartleby.com TM - incorrect charges 
- Bartleby.com - canceling my subscription 
- Bartleby.com - subscription 
- Bartleby.com TM - 48 hour trial 
- Bartleby.com - fraud didn’t use it for the essay i’m 30 years old
- Bartleby.com - my card was charged $59.85
- Bartleby.com - membership
- Bartleby.com - automatic deduction of my money
- Bartleby.com - charged too much.