Bartleby.com TM / incorrect charges

Good day,

I used a 2 day trial service and cancelled afterwards, yet my account was charged for the monthly plan and 2 day trial even though I only used the service within the 48 hour period.

I reported to the support team and I have been told non challantly that my money cannot be refunded.

I have sent several emails to the team asking for the case to be escalated, and I have been told that they do not escalate issues.

Bartleby.com TM

Te
Jun 22, 2017

Comments

• Te
      24th of Sep, 2017

I couldn't agree more. Stay away from Bartley.com. Don't give them your credit card info! I repeat, don't give them your credit card info! Rip-off website!!!

• Ny
      2nd of Feb, 2018

Bartleby.com are thugs. Lie to you about the $2 for 2days plan yet they go on and charge you $29 monthly... Please don't give them your card details

• Cy
      6th of Feb, 2018

It's a shame for people like this to rob people in broad daylight. Please tell all your friends to stay away from these thugs. How can you tell people to try your services for 2 days for $2 and then when you try to cancel their membership after one day they tell they do not operate with phones you have to email them and before they get back to you 48 hours have already elapsed and your card is already charged $29.95? SCAMMERS!! YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE STOLEN ONE DAY!!

• Ra
      25th of Mar, 2018

THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS !!! THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE AN OPTION ON THEIR WEBSITE TO CANCEL YET THEY SAY YOU CAN CANCEL WITHIN 2 DAYS TO AVOID CHARGES. THEY DO NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER AND REPLY TO EMAILS ON TIME FOR CANCELLATION. THESE GUYS ARE DISGUSTING !! AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE WEB OR TAKEN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST

• Ra
      29th of Jun, 2018

Unfortunately for me, I didn't check this website before subscribing and faced a similar occurrence.
    There essays are not even worth looking through so naturally no one would want to subscribe to their lowsy service!!

I feel so frustrated and Cheated!!

• Yi
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Bartleby.com - Cancel my membership!
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I just paid 2 pounds for reading an essay, but it charged my 29.9 pounds every month automatically!! i loss 120 pounds!! and i can not find where to cancel the membership? how can i cancel it?

15th of Aug, 2018
    Bartleby.com - Withdrawal from my account
    Cabazon
    California

Your company recently withdrawn an amount of $59.85 from my account. Please cancel the monthly payment. I'm no longer using your website again.