Bartleby.com TM / incorrect charges

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 by   User
3.75
bartleby.com
Good day,

I used a 2 day trial service and cancelled afterwards, yet my account was charged for the monthly plan and 2 day trial even though I only used the service within the 48 hour period.

I reported to the support team and I have been told non challantly that my money cannot be refunded.

I have sent several emails to the team asking for the case to be escalated, and I have been told that they do not escalate issues.

Bartleby.com TM

Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

Comments

A  24th of Sep, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I couldn't agree more. Stay away from Bartley.com. Don't give them your credit card info! I repeat, don't give them your credit card info! Rip-off website!!!
A  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Bartleby.com are thugs. Lie to you about the $2 for 2days plan yet they go on and charge you $29 monthly... Please don't give them your card details
A  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
It's a shame for people like this to rob people in broad daylight. Please tell all your friends to stay away from these thugs. How can you tell people to try your services for 2 days for $2 and then when you try to cancel their membership after one day they tell they do not operate with phones you have to email them and before they get back to you 48 hours have already elapsed and your card is already charged $29.95? SCAMMERS!! YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE STOLEN ONE DAY!!

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree