Bartleby.com TM / incorrect charges

Good day,

I used a 2 day trial service and cancelled afterwards, yet my account was charged for the monthly plan and 2 day trial even though I only used the service within the 48 hour period.

I reported to the support team and I have been told non challantly that my money cannot be refunded.

I have sent several emails to the team asking for the case to be escalated, and I have been told that they do not escalate issues.

Bartleby.com TM

Te
Jun 22, 2017

Comments

Te
  24th of Sep, 2017

I couldn't agree more. Stay away from Bartley.com. Don't give them your credit card info! I repeat, don't give them your credit card info! Rip-off website!!!

Ny
  2nd of Feb, 2018

Bartleby.com are thugs. Lie to you about the $2 for 2days plan yet they go on and charge you $29 monthly... Please don't give them your card details

Cy
  6th of Feb, 2018

It's a shame for people like this to rob people in broad daylight. Please tell all your friends to stay away from these thugs. How can you tell people to try your services for 2 days for $2 and then when you try to cancel their membership after one day they tell they do not operate with phones you have to email them and before they get back to you 48 hours have already elapsed and your card is already charged $29.95? SCAMMERS!! YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE STOLEN ONE DAY!!

Ra
  25th of Mar, 2018

THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS !!! THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE AN OPTION ON THEIR WEBSITE TO CANCEL YET THEY SAY YOU CAN CANCEL WITHIN 2 DAYS TO AVOID CHARGES. THEY DO NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER AND REPLY TO EMAILS ON TIME FOR CANCELLATION. THESE GUYS ARE DISGUSTING !! AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE WEB OR TAKEN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST