Bartleby.com TM / incorrect charges
I used a 2 day trial service and cancelled afterwards, yet my account was charged for the monthly plan and 2 day trial even though I only used the service within the 48 hour period.
I reported to the support team and I have been told non challantly that my money cannot be refunded.
I have sent several emails to the team asking for the case to be escalated, and I have been told that they do not escalate issues.
Jose Rangel's Response, Nov 06, 2018
Debit cardPurchaser:JOSE A RANGEL
Description:BARTLEBY.COM 10/17 PURCHASE 888-7805438 CA
Merchant category:Schools and Educational Services - not elsewhere classified
Merchant category code:8299
Merchant name:get more information about merchant name change
Please stop immediately!!
More Bartleby.com TM Complaints & Reviews
- Bartleby.com - membership cancellation!!! 
- Bartleby.com - canceling my subscription 
- Bartleby.com - subscription 
- Bartleby.com TM - 48 hour trial 
- Bartleby.com TM - credit card charges 
- Bartleby.com - wrongly charged £59.85
- Bartleby.com - automatic deduction of my money
- Bartleby.com - charged too much.
- Bartleby.com - I didn't use bartley anymore but you charged me 59.95$ again!! I cancelled and I want full refund.
- Bartleby.com - membership