Bartleby.com / essay
I couldn't find a cancel subscription button on the site and you've now charged me £30 when I only selected the £2 deal and had no way to change the account to prevent this charge.
I'm expecting a refund as I cannot afford to lose money like this.
I'm rather annoyed that there is no cancellation option as this seems like a scam.
Hopefully this will be resolved as I am severely in need of this money back.
More Bartleby.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bartleby.com - membership cancellation!!! 
- Bartleby.com TM - incorrect charges 
- Bartleby.com - canceling my subscription 
- Bartleby.com - subscription 
- Bartleby.com TM - 48 hour trial 
- Bartleby.com - I didn't use bartley anymore but you charged me 59.95$ again!! I cancelled and I want full refund.
- Bartleby.com - I am complaining about unethical behaviour 
- Bartleby.com TM - payment
- Bartleby.com - bartleby.com
- Bartleby.com - customer service