Barstool Boutique / Totally unprofessional

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Placed my order with Barstool Boutique about two months ago and still haven't received my order. When I contacted customer service they assured me everything was fine and I'll get my order soon and that's all. They reply very slowly and sometimes they say only that my order status was updated and nothing more.
I hope I'll get my order, but even if I will I'll never buy anything from Barstool Boutique ever again.

Re
Jul 29, 2016

Comments

Jul 29, 2016

We offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this order has caused. Upon receiving any order, we inquire with our supplier/manufacturer as to the inventory status. If the item is backordered, we inform our customers of the estimated date of delivery and do not process their order unless they confirm they are ok with the delay. This process ensures that we protect our customers. Furniture companies don't carry as much stock as other industries due to the warehouse space required for larger items and unfortunately, this is an issue every furniture company has to deal with.

In this specific case, our manufacturer keeps on pushing back the date due to manufacturing issues and now, customs issues. We have kept every customer who has ordered this item in the loop, relaying all the information we are given by the manufacturer. We're as dismayed by this issue as every single customer and have already given refunds due to the delay. It's costing us business in addition to inconveniencing our customers and we have been very communicative regarding the estimated delivery date and manufacturing status as provided by our supplier. As the issue currently stands, the items are passing through customs and as soon as they are available to ship, they will be sent out immediately to every single customer that ordered.

Again, we absolutely understand the frustration on the customer side as this issue has been an impediment to our business as well and we are working hard to resolve it.

Aug 04, 2016

I would like to update the status on this item. The stools in question are back in stock and shipping! We apologize for the inconvenience and hope the final product was well worth the wait!