BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ / &I'm in a will for a person I don't know?&

Phone: 000-000-0000

This is bogus as there is no phone # to call no business address AND they want my personal information?

Beware of this email.

Comments

1st of May, 2008

i am a beneficiary of the will and i have just claimed my inheritance however there are fakes our there but i think Miller Jones has just prove to me the fact i am happy

1st of May, 2008

i am a winner of the silvernet prom, otion and they have just sent me a cheque of 1, 500, 000 pound and i have gone to the banks and they have assured me of the funds availablity by friday .
    Thank God for Silvernet lottery. God blees you guys

• So
      13th of Oct, 2008

i am a beneficiary of late engr edward garry's will and i have peacefully claimed my inheritance funds and i am so happy my family is now living well all thanks to miller jones and his chambers for putting me tru, and my great thanks to engr edward garry for his kindness. sohpia morgan

13th of Oct, 2008

thanks to teddy williams and associate they have changed my life for the better, they are real and working firm i must confess they are God sent most especially late krugger who left me the sum of money.

• Pa
      18th of Nov, 2008

Received a TOTAL FAKE email from Teddy Williams. This is a scam - do not believe the emails! They don't mention addresses, even my name but I'm in someone I don't know's will for 30 million. Total BS. BEWARE!!!

19th of Nov, 2008

I received an email stating I am the heir of an inheritance from a man in England I have never met. I a want to knowif this is fraudlent or genuine. The perosn who left me this fortune is named Engr.Jurger Krugger. Please lemt me know.

• Na
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I don't know what to believe now. I really hope the money is true. Can someone advise me what to do? Can I give them a certified copy of my driving license and my identity card. Would it cause me a problem next time? If not, I really want to try, thank you very much.

• Sn
      25th of Feb, 2009

Teddy Williams is at it again just recieved e-mail today stating that I was left money by a person I never met. don't know if this helps anyone but I'm sure it's a SCAM you can't get something from nothing
    been down that raod before thank you

• Em
      4th of Mar, 2009

Hey, guess what? Engr.Jurger Krugger just left ME USD$30, 100, 000 too!!! How many times can one guy die and leave millions of dollars to complete strangers?
    ...Oh, for goodness' sake. How could ANYONE possibly believe this rubbish? Nothing official about it, bad spelling and grammar... No lawyer worth his salt would write a letter like that, even if the sentiments contained in the letter were anything less than completely ridiculous.

• Tt
      5th of Mar, 2009

Jesus, I've just been given USD$30, 100, 000 too by the departed Mr Krugger. I can't believe he's dead! Apparently it was a shock accident. He took his car to the crushers and forgot to get out! Could have happened to anyone. I will miss the conversations we had about travelling as he was a "widely travelled" man as we all know.

Please tell me know one has actually fallen for this rubbish. What sort of Barrister leaves a yahoo.com.hk email address with an email which resembled a spelling and grammer mine field. I mean really! The utter contempt these scam artists have for normal law abiding people is laughable.

• Mo
      10th of Mar, 2009

Well this has to be a load of BS here I am going to cut & past the e-mail that was sent to my e-mail let see if it is the same. If it is than you know it is a scam. Thank for this website to vent about the time I'm wasting out of my day for this random e-mail.

Hope you receive this message!!!

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Jьrge Krьgger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jьrge Krьgger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Jьrge Krьgger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. You are advice to contact me with my personal email:barrteddywilliam1@yahoo.com.hk

Await your prompt response.

BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.
    PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq., Mr. Jerry Smith Esq.

• Vi
      11th of Mar, 2009

I was left money by a person I never met. I'm sure it's a SCAM you can't get something from nothing

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Barristers' Chambers:
    TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
    Tel:+44 70 4571 7872
    E-mail:teddywilliams@8u8.com
    Address:33 Bedford Row
    London WC1R 4JH, England
    Attention: Client

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Jürge Krügger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jürge Krügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 10 0.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.
    This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Jürge Krügger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic Electrical Engineers.
    According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.
    Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal email address:
    teddywilliams@8u8.com
    I await your prompt response.

PRINCIPAL PARTNERS
    PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq, Markus Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq, Mr. Jerry Smith Esq

• Bi
      13th of Mar, 2009

The Address of 33 Bedford Row is a normal typical scam artists and well known address in Centrial London that has been going for years. There is also no registration of any of the names in the solicitors and Barristers authorities at all ether!
    All the other comments posted at tule and should not belived at all!
    Why would someone send you an email with NO referance to your name or proper email address, and with a Yahoo or Gmail address that anyone can easly set up in mineutes on the web!
    Great invention and creation of names though!
    Be careful out there folks!

• Mo
      13th of Apr, 2009

ATTENTION!!! Contact Email: bar.teddywilliamschamber@hotmail.com
    On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Jürgen Krügger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jürgen Krügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL. Contact email: bar.teddywilliamschamber@hotmail.com
    BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ

Scam Scam Scam

• St
      14th of Jun, 2009

What can be done to stop these people? Are they untraceable email addresses?

19th of Jul, 2009

what a load of [censored]e. any barrister with any ounce of credentials would be able to track you down without spamming your email address. maybe the FBI or interpol should intervene to track these people down.(unless it is them and this is their idea of fundraising???

• Pu
      27th of Jul, 2009

I too received the same Barrister Teddy Williams email. HOw can someone i hardly heard of until this email leave me a sum of S$30, 100, 000.00? I find it hard to believe. I told him so.

• Tj
      6th of Oct, 2009

I agree--what a load of horsecrap...I got a similar letter...here it is...

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY!!!

Inbox X

Samuel Smith

show details 8:37 AM (9 minutes ago)

from Samuel Smith
    to
    date Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM
    subject ATTENTION BENEFICIARY!!!

hide details 8:37 AM (9 minutes ago)

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY!!!
    I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jürgen Krügger left the sum of $30, 100, 000.00 in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL. Please CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL: barteddywilliams12@live.com

• El
      12th of Oct, 2009

I received a similar e-mail. What a crock...

Madam Rita Osborne.
    42 Dryden Street,
    Leicester, L15,
    England.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I believe
    everyone will die someday.Please do not be surprise the way I got your
    contact, its obvious that this proposal will come to you as a big
    surprise.This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to send
    you this email, my Name is Rita Osborne suffering from cancerous ailment.I
    am married to Sir Williams Osborne an Englishman who is dead.My husband
    was into private practice all his life before his death.we live together
    as husband and wife which lasted for three decades without a child. My
    husband died after a protracted illness, My husband and I made a vow to
    uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had
    passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability
    or financial predicament.

I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this
    relationship, which never came, when my late husband was alive he deposited
    the sum of Ten Million Pounds(10, 000, 000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds
    Sterling)which were derived from his vast estates and investment in
    capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still
    with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to
    live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the
    cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have
    decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which
    comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,
    widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged
    children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped
    financially.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit
    this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons
    and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested
    into ill perceived ventures. I do not want this money to be misused hence
    the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I
    know where I am going. I do not need any telephone communication in this
    regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my
    husband relatives around me, I do not want them to know about this
    development.

Contact my lawyer with this specified email address

Barrister Teddy Williams (ESQ)

E-mail: barrteddywilliams05@yahoo.co.uk

Tell him that I have WILLED £10, 000, 000 to you by quoting my personal
    reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/osb/WILL/9834520012 and I have
    also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and
    good work.

Remain blessed.
    Your Sister,
    Madam Rita Osborne

• Gu
      13th of Oct, 2009

This was my reply to Mr. "Williams"

"Go ### yourself, you rancid piece of ###!"

LOL