Barrhead Travel Service / holiday
Recently been to cuba booked four nights in havana and ren in varadero however only got three nights in havana.we were told transfer to varadero would commence at 1500 hrs but got phone call at 9am saying our bus was there this was rather stressful as youcan imagine .
Now on to varadero iberostar we specifically came in to your oswald st Office, raising concerns about our accomadation in varadero prior to departure in light of hurricane imra and were told everything was up and running and we wouldn't encounter any problems.this was certainly not the case entertainment theartre was a building site .there was building works all around pool and lobby areas as well as accommodation areas constant power tools and hammering including rip snotter chainsaw and grinders to name but a few considerably interrupting what was supposed to be our holiday in paradise.
We feel somebody should have contacted us beforehand to tell us these works were going on and offered an alternative.this took us three years to save for and should have been our special holiday for our 50th birthdays and our friends wedding anniversary.
Barrhead travel booking ref:[protected]
More Barrhead Travel Service Complaints & Reviews
- Barrhead Travel - travel insurance 
- Barrhead Travel - card payment charge 
- barrhead travel agents - about hotel and flight 
- Barrhead Travel - insurance 
- Barrhead Travel - food poisoning
- Barrhead Travel Service - booking ref 6198747
- Barrhead Travel Service - completely messed up hotel and flight times
- Barrhead Travel Service - poor service
- Barrhead Travel Service - hotel booking
- Barrhead Travel Service - hotel