Barrett Construction / Tornado Damage

United States, Tennessee, Manchester Review updated:
Barrett Contruction & Renovation, LLC
905 Kennedy Drive
Phone: 931-728-2664
A tornado hit my home one year ago yesterday. I am still waiting for my carpet to be replaced in my home which was stained by Satisfaction Windows employees while replacing my windows. Barrett Construction subcontracted with Satisfaction Windows and has been of no help with getting the issue resolved. I was told multiple times by Barrett's & Satisfaction Windows that all of my items including the carpet would be covered & protected in my home while the workers were replacing all of the windows. Unfortunately, I came home for lunch & NOTHING WAS COVERED IN MY HOME & THE WORKERS STATED THEY NEVER COVERED ANYONE'S ITEMS NOR CARPET WHILE DOING THEIR WORK. The window owner wanted me to sign a form saying I would give permission for a "forensic laboratory" to come into my home to obtain a section of my carpet because he did not believe his workers had anything to do with the stain. And if his forensic lab results did not reveal the carpet as a stain then I would be responsible for the carpet & the lab bill! Ive asked multiple times to be sent info on the "forensic lab" which they will be using so that I may contact the lab to ask regarding thier accuracy rate, price, etc. since I was told I could be responsible for the lab bill & carpet replacement, but have yet to get any reply back. It is horrible enough for a tornado to greatly damage your home much less a supposedly professional business owner not believe you when you report the incident.

A  12th of Apr, 2009 by
Thanks for the information you provided. I am a business owner myself and clearly you have the right to be very upset. Ive never heard of business owner making a customer out as a liar. This goes back to the statement to maintain good business and to stay in business that the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Good luck & let us know the outcome. We will keep that helpful info in mind when needing work done for us & friends.

Barrett Construction & Renovation, LLC Logo Barrett Construction & Renovation, LLC
905 Kennedy Dr., Manchester,