Barnes&Noble / Shipping and Customer Service

Barnes&Noble service on the decline

Recently I had an order sit on their website with a status of payment declined using their giftcards for over a week. After making several calls to customer service and offering to use my credit card they finally fixed the order. They wouldn't tell me what had happened to freeze the order, but only that everything was ok now. When I asked for expedited shipping to make up for the delay they essentially told me to get bent. I usually don't complain about this kind of stuff, but over the past couple of months I've had two shipments arrive with cracked cd cases and two shipments (one a box set) that had been opened at the warehouse.

I'm glad that Borders now has their own online service and with their 30% -40% coupons so long to the B&N membership card.

Jo

Comments

21st of Mar, 2010

Try contacting Terri Pucin, Vice President of Customer Experience for B&N.. try contacting her through the switchboard main number 212-633-3300. i think the email is tpucin@bn.com or some format of firstname lastname @bn.com Good luck! although I recall her being the biggest ### in the world and she is supposed to lead the entire company's customer experience but she is absolutely a horrible wench which tells a lot for the company if the person at the top is completely rude.. I think they should fire her and hire someone that understands being nice to the customer and more competent.. hopefully they will see this! Pass the word and stop big corporations like B&N from stealing from customers and not being accountab

• Bo
      8th of Apr, 2010
    Barnes&Noble - book sales
    authorhouse

AS OF APRIL 6, 2010 BARNES &NOBLE REMOVED SEE AL RATINGS FROM ITS WEB SITE, IT SHOWED THE RATING OF YOUR BOOK AND HOW MANY BOOKS WERE DELIVERED THIS HAPPENED ONE MONTH AFTER KEVIN A. GRAY GAVE US HIS STATEMENT ON THE COMPLIANTS BOARD.