Barnes&Noble / Shipping and Customer Service
Barnes&Noble service on the decline
Recently I had an order sit on their website with a status of payment declined using their giftcards for over a week. After making several calls to customer service and offering to use my credit card they finally fixed the order. They wouldn't tell me what had happened to freeze the order, but only that everything was ok now. When I asked for expedited shipping to make up for the delay they essentially told me to get bent. I usually don't complain about this kind of stuff, but over the past couple of months I've had two shipments arrive with cracked cd cases and two shipments (one a box set) that had been opened at the warehouse.
I'm glad that Borders now has their own online service and with their 30% -40% coupons so long to the B&N membership card.
More Barnes&Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - cafe
- Barnesandnoble.com LLC - nook book pre order
- Barnes and Noble - gift card redemption
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - book order; received wrong book
- Barnes and Noble - witnessing rude management behavior