Barnes & Noble.com / overcharged, never received book
I ordered 2 books from barnes & noble.com. Later I received an email saying one book was out of stock but they would send the other. The book never arrived to my post office box. When I checked my credit card bill, they had overcharged me for the book. I had their email with the amount they were supposed to charge me and tried to dispute it. They replied the email they sent me was wrong. So I was overcharged for a book that never arrived and they won't do anything about it. Never use barnes and noble.com. I no longer shop at the store either.
More Barnes & Noble.com Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - hacked account
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order