Barnes & Noble — misleading online information.
I tried purchasing two ebooks for my nook and unfortunately it did not go through because of misleading information. I currently no longer live in the United States and reside now in Canada. Online there are two options for payment card and also for billing adress saying United States and Canada, I entered Canada and all representative are saying you guys do not accept Canadian transactions for ebooks but only for physical copies. It does not make sense because they're the same thing realistically. Please put that on your website because I've purchased a nook where I can no longer use!
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues 
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates 
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising