Barnes & Noble / no email coupons for a member
It came to my attention this past november that I was no longer receiving discount coupons from b&n where I have been a member for several years. I buy throughout the year but purchase a lot of books/dvds during the holiday season when many coupons are emailed. I contacted them about it.
Cs told me that they don't email coupons to everyone??? Bullox.
Anyway, I received one email from them a week later acknowledging the problem sent a couple of coupons in that email and again I have received nothing since.
Tonight's customer service person told me it was escalated to new york and could go no higher. I asked her when I should expect a phone call or email?
She had not a clue but told me they are very busy now. Obviously too busy for a customer with a problem.
She again told me she could do nothing. I requested both times to either receive a slew of coupons or to give me a free membership renewal this january as compensation.
I check my spam box, have their email add in my contact list and have changed nothing in my bn profile. Basically for the past 8 months I have not had received the benefits of my membership and it would appear they don't care.
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - hacked account
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order