Barnes & Noble — inept customer “service”
My advice is succinct: if you must use this company, be sceptical when you receive the "your shipment is ready to leave our warehouse" email. Check the ups website routinely and make sure that ups actually has received the package.
The idea that their online customer "service" may reply to messages "within 24 to 48 hours" is really a significant problem in this day and age.
I have been a happy (And generally loyal) customer of this firm for many years, but am really annoyed (And a little amazed) by their ineptitude, and am sorry to say that I won't be buying from them, either online or in their stores, ever again.
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues 
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates 
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising