Barnes & Noble / I was sent damaged books.
I opened my package today only to find a huge tear in my book. Looked almost as if a child had got a hold of it. Barnes and Noble's customer service is a big fat joke. The woman on the phone had me on hold for what seemed like forever, just to tell me that I'll have to send the damaged product back and wait ANOTHER week for a replacement order to come in.
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues 
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates 
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising