Barnes & Noble / customer service cafe burbank barnes and noble

Burbank, CA, United States

I went to the cafe tonight on january 28, 2017 at aroud 6:30 or 7:00 pm. I deeply disappointed with the customer service. I bought a coffee and a chocolate mousse desert. I was really happy with my coffee but i wasnt very fond of he desert. I asked on of the emplyees if i could have my money or get something else. The firat reply was i dont think i can do that then i replied by i saying i just bought it a few minutes ago. " no but we need the receipt" so then i replied i have the receipt. Out of the 3 employees no one could help hey didnt what to do and hey certainly did not how to give proper customer service. There service came to register and just what i needed. I got no greeting no apology for the way acted. It was a simple refund where i was told that nothing could be done. I urge to train your supervisor melany and the employees that work so they handle situations like the one i experienced. Nobody deserves to treated as though they are irrelevant and thwy dont deserve great customer service. I expect a response immediately.

Arlene Munoz