Barnes & Noble Booksellers / online order
on 12/14 I received a book I ordered, only to find it had been used. There were "used" stickers all over the outside of the book and writing on the inside of the book. I contacted Barnes and Noble twice, only to be told that I would have to pay shipping to send the used book back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I have been shopping with Barnes and Noble for years and have never been treated so poorly. I have disputed the charge with my bank and will also file a complaint with consumer affairs. Please see attached photos.
More Barnes & Noble Booksellers Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - hacked account
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - workers