Barnes and Noble / nook sales associates
I visited the b&n store in san antonio, texas yesterday to check out the nook e-reader. It was the northwoods shopping center, 18030 hwy 281n suite #140 location. The male hispanic behind the nook stand would not leave us alone and let us explore the nook for a single minute without aggravating us and interfering. I handed the nook to him and told him, "here, you buy it. " I told the store manager at the counter about it and she seemed like she didn't give a rat's butt. Her response was that I must be lying.
Barnes and noble can keep its nook? I am not going to put up with an irritating socialist control freak in barnes and noble. Its employees treat their customers like garbage and don't deserve our business.
More Barnes and Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues 
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising
- Barnes and Noble - treated rudely