Barmensen Labs, Maxoderm / Unauthorized charges to card

Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Ordered once. Then started receiving unwanted product. I refused product at post office (Did not sign for it). Barmensen refuses to credit my account. Bad company.
Jo

Comments

Ka
  8th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
maybe you shouldn't have agreed to the autoshipment that they tell you about when you called
To
  9th of Oct, 2009
THIS COMPANY IS A F' IN SCAM !! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR CARD ### THEN IT TAKES 4 WEEKS TO GET E REFUND!!! THEN THEY TRY TO ONLY PAY A THIRD OF WHAT THEY OWE YOU. SO, YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND FILE A DISPUTE!! AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR POSTAGE TO SEND IT BACK!!! BAD BUSINESS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DID BUSINESS WITH!!! BARMENSEN VAZO NATURAL CANN KISS MY A$$
Ea
  17th of Dec, 2009
This company is a total scam. I bought something once and for months was getting a phone call from 732-907-6551, when I finally answered it the man John Henry told me he was sending out a free sample of one of their new products. He assured me that my credit card would not be billed at all. Two days later I found they billed me $60 and must have used my credit card info from a previous purchase. I tried to reslove it with them but they are a total scam.