Barmensen Labs Inc / Unauthorized billing

About 6 months ago i ordered maxiderm over the phone. wasn't really pleased with the product and called and canceled. 3 days ago 4/9/09, 7:30pm, i got a call from this company telling me the wanted my business back, so they wanted to offer me a free sample of a new product. i asked this person 3 times, i will not be charged for this right? he told me correct, no charge we just want you to order from us again. i said ok.

The next morning i had a charge for 99.98 charged to my debit card, i called my bank and told them this was an unauthorized charge. Then i called barmensen. the man would not give me his name and he said he would check the taped phone calls, to make sure this phone guy told me there would be no charge. And he would contact me back..

Three hours later i checked our bank account and there were 2 more unauthorized charges. 19.99 and 9.99. at this point i called my bank and canceled my bank card and had another issued. I have repeatedly tried to call barmensen back, but im on hold for over an hour. I am layed off from my job now and i am trying to take care of my family. So this has been very distressing. Some one needs to do something about this theft.

Lu

Comments

• Ri
      25th of Apr, 2009

recieved an order from Barmenen inc on 4-24-o9. It was charged to my credit card without my ok on4-20-09. Recieved acall from credit card co that there was an onauthorized charge and they denied payment. They issued us a new card. We now have the product, which we will return. The product does not work before when I got it, so never reordered it again. Why would they send us the product without us ordering it? Sounds as if they just help themselves to peoples credit cards. Isn't that illeagle? We are in our 70's and have a mirade of health problems, we do not need this kind of hassels, we are very upset and not to mention angry...

• Ki
      1st of May, 2009

I recieved product that was tampered with and want to return product before I get billed.I need a RAN number and I dont think I should be charged shipping and handling?