Barloworld Hatfield / Poor Service

1 South Africa Review updated:

Bad service and a very poor and unprofessional response to complaints. What was a minor issue became a major issue based on management's attitude and as such, I will never use their services again.

Di

Comments

• Nd
      9th of Jun, 2009

I took my car for service on Wednesday, they call me later during the day to make payment of which i did and when i collect the car it wasn't serviced, Steering wheel was not done at all they break pads and oil filter that they claimed being changed were not changed, when i asked for the old parts that are been replaced i was given a run around and never got them.

I took the car back on Friday being told that i'll get it Saturday, come Saturday never got the car or a phone call, Monday i was told that it'll be ready later that day but nope it wastn't, Tuesday i got an sms to say parts will arrive in three days meaning is another week, when i asked them what are the provisions do they have to see that i go to work since i haven't been on Friday i was told that the manager is not around and they don't have any car.
    I paid them cash R2300 and odd amount but this is wat i get in return unserviced car claimed to be serviced. When i told my manager he said he had the same problem with them three yrs back.
    I've learn't my lesson the hard way, im never taking my car to them ever again. they've just seen the last of me .