Barley Green Direct / Worst shop ever

This is the worse web shopping experience I never had. I bought 3 barley green on 2/16 and got e-mails said item shipped via ups next day. Item didn't arrive till 2/24 and wrote Julia e-mail for the tracking#. She gave me whatever ups tracking number she made for other people before and showed "delivered" to the total wrong state.

I wrote her about the tracking result and it took her another 2 days to response that the tracking# is wrong and item is out of stock and new shipment won't arrive till 3/5.

I asked for refund and she promise will do at the same day but haven't received it till now.

Will have to dispute it from paypal to guratee my refund.

This is a very unperfectional website hoster and Julia seems the only person is running it and obiously doing the very poor job.

Don't buy from this website even you just expect "FAIR" transaction experience from www.barleygreendirect.com.

Buy barley green production from some other reliable websites to save you time and trouble.

Purchase throught ebay will give you better leverage to get better service.

Ca

Comments

• Ey
      30th of Aug, 2011

Hi, You are not alone. I've had similar experience just recently at Barley Green Direct.
    I tried to place my order online but their pull-down State selection box wasn't working and I could not complete my order after repeated tries.
    I sent them an email requesting a help to complete my order but much to my surprise, I haven't received any response from them to this date.
    I have since found the better online store 'Vitabase" www.vitabase.com that sells at the same discount price with free shipment for buying 3 bottles or more of Barley Green.
    I just received the package and found all in good order. -ey-

• Ro
      11th of Apr, 2013

I found a good price of a product at vitabase.com, but what I received is different from what I saw at their website. When I complained, they just said they put wrong information on the web site and nothing else. I think they really don't care their reputation, even though their CEO Greg Howlett said on their website: "We guarantee your satisfaction." I think they cannot do what they guaranteed.

• He
      10th of Aug, 2013

Buyers beware of the following website http://www.barleygreendirect.com/ Julia Palmer is the POC for this website.
    I had been purchasing Barley Green from her website for a couple of years, my last purchase was 5 bottles for a total of $149.95; I was not charged shipping. When I opened my first jar I noticed it was missing about a 5th of the product. I decided to keep it anyway and tried some of it. It tasted bitter and somewhat crunchy, it was never bitter or crunchy in the past. I checked the other jars I had received and noticed that they were all missing about a 5th of each jar.
    When I contacted Julia Palmer via e-mail and told her I wanted to return them because there was something wrong with the product she told me a 3 digit code to write on the package for my refund. She also stated I had to pay for the shipping. She did not supply an address so I went on her website and used that address. She ended up refusing my package when it was sent to her stating it was the wrong address; she never told me she was going to refuse the shipment nor did she ever tell me a different address to ship it to.
    Now I am out the cost of all of the jars and the shipping. There is no way now that I would trust her to reimburse me even if she gave me a different return address; so when the shipping/vendor where I shipped the package from called me today about my package being returned I told her to throw it away because the product is no good and I am not going to spend more on shipping and be out even more money.