[Resolved] Barking Frog SEO / RIPOFF SCAM

1 Utah, United States Review updated:
Phone: 435.503.2937

Barking FROG called me and convinced me to try one of their 'guaranteed' packages. In the sales process they will promise the world and say how great they are and how bad I need to have barking frog seo services, etc. etc. However in the end they don't deliver and my results were horrible. They seem to be just a huge sales company with no backing when it comes to actually doing the work. I would stay away from them with a 10 foot pole if I were you. BUYER beware of barking frog...

• Resolution statement

Barking Frog customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Je
      28th of Mar, 2013

I'm interested in knowing whom this is that's claiming we don't provide cutting edge seo work!!! Please reply here or call me at 435 503 2921 and explain the problem!! Also, we don't contact outbound, we are contacted from our 50 + front page Google listings and from referrals, so to say we contacted you is a lie!!

J. Mitchell Owner of BarkingFrogSEO

@JeremiahDavidMitchell One thousand percent scammers, , , , 2018 got me good

• Rm
      11th of Oct, 2013

Jeremiah Mitchel just ripped me off. He made himself out to be an expert with Wordpress. I had a problem with a theme that I couldn't solve. He decided to put custom code in my theme which made it work for about six hours, then the "fix" disappeared. Then he claimed I needed to pay him another $120 to get it fixed, after it reappeared.

Al told I paid him $200 for a job I told him I was willing to pay no more than $100 for. A total con-artist. Do not trust this Utah so called "SEO wordpress expert" in Salt Lake City

• Ar
      8th of Jul, 2014

Barking Frog SEO is under new management

13th of Jan, 2019

@Ardyce Got meee too scammers jermey Mitchel do not trust can not deliver when his mouth moves u know it’s a lie

• Ba
      14th of Jul, 2014

As of June 26th 2013, Rick Morris purchased the name Barking Frog SEO. Jeremiah Mitchell is not associated with Barking Frog SEO and has never been employed by Rick Morris. Here is a link the Utah Business registration site which lists the date.
    If Jeremiah Mitchell owes you any money, his last known location is Riverside California and his phone number is 310-957-1413

20th of Oct, 2014

I like that Rick Morris...I dont claim I work for barkingfrogseo...The fact that I claimed is that I seo'd barkingfrogseo.com to the front of Google Yahoo and Bing which i difd for over 40 plus keywords. Yes Amber destroyed BarkingFrog but I was shocked to claim it wasnt seod by me...You got a great deal for the site but i see YOUR seo is no where front page Google for seo salt lake city, utah etc...

I did the work and yes if you are looking for me and my company call anytime...310-957-1413 and its Silverlake Ca not Riverside Ca RM. If you need seo again for that site, you have my number!!!

Jeremiah Mitchell

@jered52 FAlse you calzones to have worked for this company

20th of Oct, 2014

I like that ### Rick Morris...I dont claim I work for barkingfrogseo...The fact that I claimed is that I seo'd barkingfrogseo.com to the front of Google Yahoo and Bing which I did for over 40 plus keywords. Yes, Amber destroyed BarkingFrog but I was shocked to claim it wasn't seo'd by me...

You have no front page status anymore...None whatsoever!! It's obvious after years of having you front page, that you are no longer there...for any keywords...No seo salt lake city, seo company saltl lake city, seo utah, utah seo etc...I had you at over 40 front page listings...What happened? Your SEO!!! Awesome work dude!!!

Jeremiah Mitchell

• Aa
      9th of Nov, 2014

LOL Jeremiah Mitchell your a crook where is the money you owe for the work I did on your website, And where is my phone you stole?
    You make me laugh with all your claims of being an SEO expert. Truth is you couldn't even rank for 1 keyword out in Burbank a small town. How can you go around making all these claims of being the SEO King? Name 1 person I could call right now that you did SEO for that would give you a good reference.

Aaron Hall

@Aaron Hall Yes yes yes you speak the truth

• Aa
      9th of Nov, 2014

I competed with Rick for keywords in Salt Lake City it went back and forth till Google did a sweep with there new algorithm that targeted companies trying to rank in a city they were not located or based out of (Rick get an address in Salt Lake City so your site will be in Google Places) I also competed with Jeremiah out in Burbank well not competed more like smashed him for every keyword with my main website and my free wordpress blog. All I had to do is make a page bookmark it and make a few links and thats it never did anything else to it because I never had to because I reached #1 and #2 with little effort and stayed there till Google dropped me because I live in Salt Lake City

• Ci
      29th of Nov, 2014

Jeremiah Dickface Mitchell is simply a piece of ### punk ### coward.

• Ba
      18th of Dec, 2014

Oh Jeremiah, you are not a very wise man. I do hope you find yourself one day though.
    Anyone looking for Jeremiah, apparently he had to change his phone number again, for the 14th time in the last 2 years. His new number is (714)749-5286 and he is still scamming people at Epic Digital Publicity.

• Ot
      30th of Jan, 2015

Do you know where his office is is or where he can be located?

• Gi
      6th of Oct, 2015

Beware of Jeremiah D. Mitchell, is a crook posing as contractor charges the work, I was a victim stealing $ 5000

• Gi
      6th of Oct, 2015

This is a picture of the offender

• Ot
      5th of Nov, 2015

Where did you find him ? Craigslist?

26th of Nov, 2015

Really Gilberto? Dude was an illegal alien, not paying taxes and complaining about not being paid more then was deserved, on a construction job that fell flat. I spent everyday out there with all else and lost too. Be honest.

Cisco kid, is an illegal alien that was convicted of s&x charges and deported out of this country for being a menace to society. If he comes back to America, he goes to Prison for life. He also was able to manipulate a good friend of mine into marrying him years ago. He spent 16 years in prison but still does the same thing. He is a dead beat dad that hasn't paid a dime of child support for 6 years. Why? Because he is broke, due to claiming he is a web designer | SEO Company but no one will hire him. No wonder. Look at this nonsense. And he claims his company is in California when he lives in Tijuana. Hold yourself accountable, get real and honest and change your life. He says he only makes $800 a month, so he cant pay child support. How about 10% of that deadbeat? And I've never met you meathead. Cisco was left years ago and he wouldn't divorce his ex wife. She tried for years to divorce him, but he refused to sign the papers and then she decided to move on. He called it cheating. LOL!!! Really man. I mean kid. A man supports his kids no matter what...Your the pot calling the kettle black dude.

Rick Morris is a really decent guy, but I did seo the hell out of Barking Frog SEO YEARS AGO. AND yes I have nothing to do with Barking Frog SEO Anymore. And haven't for years. I have no doubt you received calls and I apologize. ..and Amber Dunsford did destroy that business.

Nadiene money hungry gold digger Davidson is otto miller on this board and a gold digger. But the joke was on here as she got nothing from me. I was the 4th victim of hers. Beware boys. take care of your kid. She is awesome. Nadiene lives in her moms little house, uses her parents whom have no money, they have to get help from the church every work with food to feed Nadiene and her child and she wont contribute a dime to them, even though she lives with them between every dumb guy, like me, that falls for her sham. Get some help, change your ways and get a life. And for God's sake help your parents out. Buy them some groceries for once.

Aaron Hall is a convicted felon heroin junkie that claims he is an seo guy that lives off 2800 S 200 e in a roach motel. I met him at a hostel when I was at the lowest point in my life and it was ugly. The difference between me and these others is I changed my life, quit drinking, held myself accountable and work my butt off to never go back to that place. My company and zero complaints for over 2 years is a testament to my determination just like barking frog seo was for years... Aaron Hall blackhats everything onlineand is full of crap. He is neither a designer or webmaster.
    These are his 20 year old template sites that produce zero results!!! He's ripped off far west roofing and look at those domains. And the primitive designs. https://roofingsaltlakecity.wordpress.com and http://www.saltlakeroofing.com. Using keyword stuffed domains from years ago is ridiculous, un marketable and crap. I have seod every client in the last 2 years just like I did before with Barking Frog SEO. He also is another dead beat dad that hasn't paid a dime of child support for his teen ago daughter whom he hasn't spoke to in years. But he complains about a phone he gave to me to be his partner for an old seo company. Keep it real!!

I may have made some mistakes, which I did, but I cleaned up my side of the fence and have 2 great teams in So Cal.

And no I wasn't found on Craigslist but on Google. Gilberto J, be honest. I got burnt on that job and totally underpaid and never recovered. I paid everyone on that crew everything that I got. And that was years ago and you weren't owed $5000. So keep it real. I placed a lien on that house 8 years ago and it still wasn't sold. That was the last contracting job I ever did. Move on dude. Or go huddle in little Heber with that lazy & ignorant gold digger. Pathetic!!!

There is one valid person here outside of Rick Morris's complaints which is rmarkosian...I did repair the theme but it kept auto updating and would erase the work. Yes, I couldn't resolve it and you're totally right. Though it wasn't anything to do with SEO, I did make the claim years ago that I could resolve that and didn't. You're right...So, if you could send me a paypal for $200 or any type of invoice then I willl refund your payment.

Other then that, I wish you all success. Its Thanksgiving. Im grateful for my honesty to change my life and evolve. I hope you do to one day...Clean up your *&%^ before attacking other people.

26th of Nov, 2015

And the poster that I mentioned in the last post, whom doesnt pay taxes here, is illegal etc, claims that his name is Gilberto Valenzuela when its actually Gilberto Jiminez. You see he uses multiple names to get away with not keeping himself legal...

And here is an up to date pic of Jeremiah D Mitchell Gilberto...

• Co
      21st of Dec, 2015

I was ripped off by Jeremiah Mitchell here in UT as well, He will lie, cheat & steal whatever he is working with you on, whether it be business or personal. Local Police & Sheriff all have been properly notified that he sorta left UT and is hiding out in Southern California. Collections agencies and local Court systems have all been notified and looking for him as well.

23rd of Dec, 2015

Concerned in Utah, you are a sad, lying, evil person. 1st off, the local courts and sherriff were contacted by no one. Collection agencies? Come on...Im Jeremiah Mitchell!!!

And you were ripped off by me? I havent ripped off anyone. Ive worked my butt off and have a great company. Go spread your lies keyboard troll, somewhere else!! If you were ripped off then you'd say who, what, where, when & why. This is little Nadiene again. Still creating fictional posts in little Heber. Sad

23rd of Dec, 2015

And hiding out in So Cal? My address, company and phone number is blasted all over the Internet!!! And outside of this board there has not been one complaint registered to me or my company. I'm fully aware of the work I do for my clients and my personal relationships and I live my life ethically and with reverance towards others. You can keep writing these infantile and dishonest little lies all you want. Im letting my work, my choiceals and those I surround myself with speak for me. Get a life!!

23rd of Dec, 2015

I sent this personal message to the "poster" concerned in Utah aka Nadiene Davidson. And Im done replying to this...I made peace to the 2 people I needed too, for their amends and peace, plus mine...Anything else is just lies. Here is the PM I sent to concerned in Utah (Nadiene Davidson of Heber City, Utah).
    If you were ripped off by me, then please make your claim known on this report. You wont though, as this is once again Nadiene, whom sent Park City Police to our door and NOTHING HAPPENED FOR A REASON. You used me and have taught your daugther nothing. Thank God she is smarter then you Nadiene Davidson. Go get a life. You have been in the same pattern for years. Try church, meetings or whatever, but seriously, leave me alone. The grass is greener on the otherside if you just take a leap. Im not replying to these ridiculous claims anymore. I worked hard to change my life and do so everyday, with a good concious. It takes effort, respect for self & others and being around good people. And being on this board and replying to you, isnt being around good people, so Im through. Stay in the peace. Jeremiah Mitchell