BargainCell.com / Bad Service and products

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered a couple of chargers and screen protectors for my Verizon Voyager. I hadn't looked for any complaints about this company before I placed the order. Luckily I found quite a few online the next day and still had time to cancel. Phew! But they had already shipped the products and out of curiosity I opened the package before I sent them back...
Both of the chargers did not work and the screen protectors were entirely too small (about 2 inches ) even though the packaging said they were for my phone.

Shoddy products.
Thank you guys for filing these complaints, hopefully it will help other people like it did me.

Bi

More BargainCell.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      3rd of Jun, 2010

I ordered face protectors and covers for our phones. The price was right (or so I thought) and everything fit and was here in a few days. One thing I forgot to do was read the fine (very fine) print. So far they have taken over $300.00 out of my account without my permission. (I didn't even pay that much for my new cell phones) I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone. Please be careful when ordering products online, especially from THIS site. I have ordered from cellphoneshop.com and have never had a problem. The prices from here were reasonable so I thought I'd try it. NEVER AGAIN.
    I hope this helps others from making the same mistake I did.

• R3
      18th of Jan, 2011

Just ordered a simple new battery for my camera. It was the wrong size and I have been trying to return it for weeks now. The customer service for some reason wont return my emails. I think they are ttrying to wait 30 days, which is their limit for returns. IF that happens I am going to contact the BBB. Ridiculous for such a simple thing. ORDER FROM SOME OTHER STORE !!!