BargainAnime.com / Merchant Fraud

1 22 West Green StreetPasadena, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626-844-7799

On 12/24/08 I ordered three anime DVDs from BargainAnime. They charged me that same day.

Two weeks later the merchandise has failed to arrive. I work at home and have been present every day to receive deliveries, but none have arrived. The e-mail receipt the company sent me did not have any Order Status or Tracking listed.

I e-mailed the company two days ago to ask what had happened to my order. They have neglected to respond. I e-mailed them today to demand they cancel the order and refund me promptly. As I found this merchant through Yahoo! Shopping, I also submitted a Complaint Resolution Process form with them to report this incident.

Either something is seriously broken with their automated ordering program or this is a scam waiting to get busted. Avoid BargainAnime.com.

Comments

• Fr
      30th of Jan, 2009

I have had a similar problem with bargainanime. I am quite upset about not recieving any word abou my order.

28th of Feb, 2009
    BargainAnime.com - Never Received DVD
    Bargainanime.com
    Avon
    Ohio
    Bargainanime.com

I placed an order for a dvd on bargainanime.com on 2/7/09. On the same day, I ordered a dvd from Amazon.com and received my dvd within 8 days.

According to my information, the amount of $27.93 was deducted by bargainanime from my checking on 2/9/09 but I never received my dvd. I sent an e-mail to info@bargainanime.com and never received a reply or explanation.

At this point I am contacting my visa company to see if I can get my money refunded.

Don't order from this company.