BargainAnime.com / Did not receive product

1 Fort Washakie, WY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a DVD set from BARGAINANIME.COM and after several emails and 45 days later still have recieved no information regarding my order. I cannot get a reply to any email nor could I locate a phone number for this company. The order status of my DVD Set is still pending and therefore I believe them to be in default of this order and I do not believe they even have the merchandice. They are a FRAUDULANT COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ic
      26th of Feb, 2009
    BargainAnime.com - Failure to ship ordered products
    BargainAnime
    Louisiana
    bargainanime.com

Ordered DVD's January 20, 2009. Charged my credit card same day. To date (2/26/09) nothing received and numerous emails not answered. Filed a complaint with credit card company, and expecting a charge back.

• Ki
      17th of Dec, 2008
    BargainAnime.com - Does NOT send product
    www.Bargainanime.com
    Texas

I ordered 3 Anime DVD boxed sets from Bargaine Anime and they were very quick to take my money, yet did NOT send product. They do NOT answer emails and do NOT answer their phone. Yahoo shopper supports this site despite the complaints. DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY OR YOUR TIME on this site. I scream FRAUD!!!

• Fl
      20th of Oct, 2008
    BargainAnime.com - Placed an order and there's no response
    Bargainanime.com
    West Paterson
    New Jersey

I placed an order on Bargainanime.com payed by credit card and there's no status on the order, and there are is no response to my e-mails.

• Va
      23rd of Apr, 2008
    BargainAnime.com - Scam and cheating!
    BargainAnime.com
    22 W. Green St. Ste. 304
    Pasadena
    California
    Phone: 818-636-2364
    www.bargainanime.com

I placed an order at bargainanime.com on 3/16/08 for $130.75. And within a few days my visa was billed 130.75 and no shipping confirmation e-mail. After a few weeks and a lot of e-mails with no reply I contacted the BBB and I'm still waiting.