Bargain Home W / unauthorized credit card charges

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-333-1915

Bargain Network W has charged my credit card twice and I have not authorized anything to this company, nor do I know anything about the company. After speaking with them 3 times tonight, they have refused to take off the charge of $39.80 on my credit card. This scam is all over the internet with people saying they are being charged the exact same amount that I have been charged on their credit card
AP9* Bargain Homes W and the number to call is [protected]. I had to wait for a long time to speak to anyone and then they refused to take the charge off. I have two other charges from them that say AP9* WiseHouseBuyer for $1.25 and AP9* Trial Home BNI for $1.00.
How they got my credit card number, I don't know, but it is illegal. Reading online, I was surprised that so many others are out there that have been ripped off by the same company.

Comments

Jh
  8th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

The very same thing has happened to me. I know nothing about this company and do not know how they got my card number.

Ma
  5th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me. My bank charged them back and I had to request a new card. ###.

Pa
  4th of Oct, 2009
Bargain Home W - unauthorized use
California

my card with meijers (mastercard) has been charged 39.80 every month since may. i did not and let me repeat myself --- DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIIS. how they got my credit card # is behond me. i need something done about this. i have called them and rec'd no saitisfaction even when i tell them i do not want whatever this is. there reply is ok. and they are still charging my credit card. this has been going on since may and i have made several calls. WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS?????

Le
  15th of Oct, 2009

Same here but I was charged $59.80 and don't know what for if this company is hacking into peoples accouts they should do somethig. I 'm not working and can't afford to be handing out money to people I don't know and other people should be aleted.