Barclays Lottery Results / Internet fraud
I received this on sunday night
Barclays bank plc
25 riverpool street
London e14 5hp. United kingdom.
Our ref: bbplc/lon/pa/inv/2008
Last notice on your lottery prize payment
This is to inform you of your recent lottery winning prize with uk
Lottery promotion played under computer ballot system (Cbs) which your
Email id won you the prize sum of & pound;501, 034 (Five hundred and one thousand
And thirty four pounnds sterling) , and it is ready to pay off.
Ticket winning number: uklp/
Therefore, you are advised to contact investment department of barclays
Dr. David wood
Telephone no: [protected]
Email: bbplc77@live.Co. Uk and submit the following information to enable
Him process your payment immediately.
Your id/or driving licence (Photocopy) for identification.
Note: if you fail to contact the officer-incharge for your payment within
Ten (10) working days of this notice, your winning will be revoked and
Declare null and void. Finally, you are strictly advised to keep your
Ticket winning number confidential to avoid being defrauded by
Congratulations to you once again, while we look forward to hear from you
In due course.
Sir ken allan
Co-ordinator, uk lottery promotion.
— msg sent via ksu webmail - http://atmail.com/
More Barclays Lottery Results Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour