Barclays Bank / Unable to withdraw funds even though money available
My husband and I tried to withdraw some of our available funds from our joint account as my husband needed the money for his jury service at the Old Bailey, as we were waiting for our request to be processed the ATM said " we were not able to process your transaction"
We went into the local branch on the following morning to find out what was happening and had to take my money out over the counter, I have contacted the call centre on many occasions only not to get anywhere. This had been going on for 4 days and I have finally managed to sort it out! How many calls does it take to an Indian call centre to get this problem fixed!!!
More Barclays Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - harassment calls from barclays bank
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts