Barclays Bank Draft / Draft is original or not and send this name or not

1 India Review updated:

This is send by barclays forgian bank. This is right or wrong. Please send answer as soon as possible

Barclays Bank Draft

Comments

• Ko
      12th of Mar, 2013

is this draft valid or invalid?

• Ko
      12th of Mar, 2013

AGREE

• Or
      26th of Apr, 2013

I have rcv a draft picture from OREGON CUSTOMERSCARE plz confirm is the draft true?. And see that my draft number is same as above draft. Named rajendra sing yadav.

• Ra
      6th of Sep, 2013

barclays bank send one draft .this is
    right or wrong.please send answer as soon
    as possible

• Gs
      13th of Nov, 2013

i need to check this bank draft is validate are not

• Gs
      13th of Nov, 2013

this bank validate or not draft is original or not and send this name or not

• Ha
      6th of Aug, 2014

IS THIS REAL PLZ ANSWER

7th of Aug, 2014

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:cybercrimebureaudept@gmail.com

• Al
      11th of Aug, 2015

This is send by FACEBOOK LOTTERY. This is right or wrong. Please send answer as soon as possible

Email: allaa.89.a@hotmail.com

• Ab
      6th of Sep, 2015

I am Abdirashid Hussein Mohamed received a message from my colleague informing that she prepared Gift Bank Draft by Barclays bank In Senegal. may you confirm whether my name is in list of outstanding or not of Barclays Bank.

• Do
      16th of Oct, 2015

I received this Bank draft and want to know if its real or a scam. Please get back with me as soon as possible. thank you.

• Do
      17th of Oct, 2015

I have been talking with a man on facebook that says this Barclays bank draft is his retirement and he had it put in my name. I don't know if this is a scam or not but would like to hear from you if it is real or not. please email me and let me know. the mans name is Mark Stein and here is a picture of the Bank draft. thank you very much. My email address is doracacy34@gmail.com

• Ke
      23rd of Mar, 2016

Vorrei sapere se questo assegno è vero oppure no il più presto possibile grazie
    Il mio indirizzo è questo kevin95ge@Gmail.com

• Si
      8th of Sep, 2016

I have resiving a Barclays Bank draft this draft is original or fraud check and send my mail my mail id mullakkalsijin@gmail.com