Barclays Bank Delaware / Scam and cheating
I signed up for automatic payment. Barclay's Credit Card company pulls money out of for the amount which is NOT DUE yet. It causes my account overdraft. I made a payment before due date. Then I signed up for automatic payment. The way I understood is that Barclay will only pull the amount due.
When I contacted them, the answer is it is out of their control. I asked for refund. They said it will take 7 to 10 days. I asked to expedite. They said NO. It is out of their control. I insisted. They said contact Lloyd Wirshba. My point: it is under their control to pull money. It is under their control to design the correct and accurate system. It is under their control.
My point to the banking industry, especially Mr. Wirswhba... FIX IT. It is illegal to pull money out which does not belong to you. BE FAIR to consumers. Fix your system.
More Barclays Bank Delaware Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour