Barclays Bank / Liars
While on a business trip I was approached by a young fellow touting a free one way fare on Airtran for just taking out an Airtran card. He assured me no strings attached. He asked me if I wanted to add a magazine subscription and I said absolutely not.
Not only did I not get my free air fare but the little *** included a mag subscription to a sports magazine. I called Airtran and raised holy cane and got the free trip but Barclay people say I have to write a letter disputing the magazine charge. I told the rep I was not spending a minute more of my time on this matter and to have a supervisor call me. This is a good potential for a class action as I know others were lied to if I was.
More Barclays Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges