Barclays Bank / Poor service!
I opened a Savings account on the 6th July 2007 and today on the 9 January 2008 I find out I am 252.25 in the red because I have made a total of 6 transactions and each transactions costs P100!! I was shocked to find this out because i don't remember at any point the clerk that opened the account for me mention this! I had left a balance of P500 in the initial P1000 I had deposited during the crazy festive season! I was made to run up and down the bank from clerk to clerk only to be told at the end I had to pay the charge so no matter how much I complain I'm gonna have to couch up! Now I admit to all those transactions but to be told every time I take my MONEY i have to pay some over weight fat cat a P100 and not to be aware of this now that I have a definite problem with. What is wrong with the banking system in Botswana because I have had Savings Accounts before in another countries and never in my life was I to pay 100 bucks for a lousy withdrawal and with these previous Savings Accounts I had a Visa card and in Botswana they didn't even give me a card and I had to endure long queues each time!and for this I have to pay P600!! Well I scoff at that and it's a pity I don't know of any consumer rights bodies to lodge my case with because what Barclays bank is doing is broad day light robbery!!!
More Barclays Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges