Barclays Bank / Harassing calls!

1 India Review updated:

I have requested the people that i'm not interested & don't want to have any loan but still they call & disturb me in working hours which is very irritating. I have also told them to block my number from their database but no such kind of activity done.

Very poor service!

Comments

• Bk
      5th of Aug, 2008

HARASSING CALLS FROM BARCLAY BANK CREDIT CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
    I HAVE RECORDED CONVERSATION SAVED IN MP3 FORMET

harassment calls from barclays credit card payment customer service in india from mumbai i recorded the conversation also.i & my family are very much disturbed by this phone calls .

On droppping a my cheque in favour of Barclays Bank PLC, at gangadeshwaram koil street chennai drop box on 26-04-2008. After dropping the Cheque well before the due date bank is continuously sending the statement demanding the Late Fee, tax and Interest. After dropping the cheque how can customer come to know about the cheque? he can know only when his/her account has debited. I had talked to Barclays payment persons many times and customer care also but no body is willing to give some kind of help.

NO ATM CENTRE IN MY CITY
    NO BARCLAY BANK IN MY CITY
    TOLL FREE CUSTOMERCARE NUMBER IS NOT WORKING
    EVEN I TRIED YOUR OTHER CUSTOMERCARE NUMBERS ALSO THEY NOT AT ALL ATTENDING MY CALLS FOR A LONG & I WASTED A LOT OF AMOUNT FOR THAT STD CHARGES
    Barclaycard bills online IS NOT TIE UP WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT
    CASH COLLECTION EXECUTIVES ARE NOT COMING.

I HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION WHERE I CAN PAY MY BILL AMOUNT IS CHEQUE DROP BOX