Barbie Goodman / unauthorized charges

1 Honolulu, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-5850575

applied for gov. grant, 3.95 for shipping never received.
charged 74.95 two weeks later never oked, cannot call
number left or bring up email address.

barbgoodm@yahoo.com

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me, i hate myself for beleiving such thing. How am i going to get my money back.

• To
      6th of Mar, 2009

Identical thing happened to me by the same company. Does anyone have an idea as to how we can get our money back from these crooks?

6th of Mar, 2009

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD

9th of Mar, 2009

The same thing just showed up on my account.

• Te
      18th of Mar, 2009

I JUST HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. Finally got thru on the phone and they said i would be reimburst. We will see. I don't see how the bbb can stand behind these guys when they rip people off. I ordered it on the saturday got it on the following friday got charged for it on Mon. tried calling everyday got answer machine . Tried again today and got thru not a good connection but he told be within 24 to 48 hours I should have my money back. Depends on bank.
    terri

• Cu
      22nd of Mar, 2009

very andgry with this company they are trying to steel my money!
    UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD

5th of Apr, 2009

It happeened to me too but I never ordered the thing but I got charged for two consecutive months. Got my credit card statement today, saw the charges and when I checked on the new activity, there was the charge again. Called my credit card customer service to dispute the charge, but I don't know what is going to happen next.
    Patrick

5th of Apr, 2009

If anyone needs contact info i called my bank and got a 80o number if any needs this number i am providing it (888) 662-8762 if you try to call today no one will answer due to it being sunday so call tomarrow monday... good luck to alll have been scammmed i hope to all those will get there money back

• Mi
      6th of Apr, 2009

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND AM VERY MED ABOUT IT

11th of Apr, 2009

Also file a complaint with BBB. I finally got my money back, thanks to BBB.

• Me
      18th of Apr, 2009

I have been charged the same from this company Paid first $3.95
    received nothing in the mail and then 10 days later charged $74.95
    on card Same problem cannot call number or bring up e-mail.
    I am notifying Better Business Bureau. And also Clark Howard!!

21st of Apr, 2009

I HAVE THE EXACT PROBLEM ... UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ... AND CANNOT DISCONTINUE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD ... I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $74.95 FOR 3 MONTHS (3 X $74.95). THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!! I AM ATTEMPTING TO HAVE MY BANK REVERSE THE CHARGES.

• Rh
      25th of Apr, 2009

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. THERE WAS $74.95 TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON 4/25/09. WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT THIS?
    HOW DO YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK? WHAT CAN YOU DO TO STOP THIS? RHONDA MAR MARION, OHIO

• St
      27th of Apr, 2009

There are 2 bills on my credit card for something I did not order. I will not pay them

• Ju
      28th of Apr, 2009

I also had $34.95 and $39.95 taken out of my account. Have no idea what they are ! How do you get it back? judy s

• Ll
      4th of May, 2009

I am getting the same charges as all the other people are, but I did get in touch with someone from business. Now My bank is back charging me for the 2@ $74.95. What can I do?

• Ca
      14th of May, 2009

I got ripped like everyone else for 74.95, what can we do to get this back!

20th of May, 2009

I got my money back. Call the # on your statement and ask for a refund. I f they give you a hard time, file a complaint with the BBB and they can help you! Good Luck!

• Ge
      21st of May, 2009

this company offers a free cd then it makes unauthorized charges to your bank card

• Ms
      14th of Jul, 2009

This company charged my credit card twice for $74.95 for something I didn't order and the bad thing about it is the bank won't give me my money back. What can I do to get my money back from this compnay. Business number is no longer in service.