Baptist Medical Center / Wrongful death and malpractice
MEDICIAL MALPRACTICE WRONGFUL DEATH COVER UP WHICH MAKES IT A NEGLIGENCE HOMICIDE AND CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS.
On Oct.25, 1998, Tahshallah, an infant at Baptist Medical Center was injected with an NG Tube & SIMILIC MILK displaced into her LUNGS. SHE DIED ON NOVEMBER 11, 1998.On Sept. 7, 2000, a petition for 90 days extension of statute of limitation was filed Case # 00-174MA, Hereafter, a Notice of Intent to Sue was filed on Jan. 25, 2001, Case #: 01-00841-CA, A rejection letter was issued by Baptist and a Complaint was filed on August 8, 2001, AS this case has not been resolved. THIS IS A CLEAR PROOF OF CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION OF DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS OF LAW & EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.A FOUNDATION IS ESTABLISHED IN HER HONOR. Called """"THE TAHSHALLAH SINGLETON FOUNDATION INC, ."""" IS ACCEPTNG DONATION AT 1725 OAKHURST AVE. JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA, 32208, ITS MISSION IS TO ENHANCE, PROVIDE AND ASSIST THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN INFANTS, YOUNG CHILDREN, AND FAMILES WITH PROPER NUTRITIONAL, MEDICAL & LEGAL CARE, TREATMENT AND DUE PROCESS DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE RESOURCES REASONABLE TO PREVENT BELOW THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD OF CARE & TREATMENT. REDUCE POVERTY & INJUSTICE & ADVANCE HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT.
More Baptist Medical Center Complaints & Reviews
- Baptist Hospital - No compassion 
- Baptist Hospital - HARRASSMENT
- Baptist Hospital Miami - This hospital needs lessons in empathy and ethics 
- Baptist Medical Center - health discrimination-malpractice 
- Baptist Medical Center - Scam , beware 
- Baptist Health System - sent away from er in paducah, ky, with no treatment or pain management
- North Central Baptist Hospital - emergency room care
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Tipton. Covington, TN. - rules being broken by upper management
- Baptist Hospital - Avoid this place at all costs
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Hospital failed to record serious fall and injury