BAPEMALL.COM / never received the product i ordered and paid for. never received any return calls or answers to my emails

United States Review updated:
I ordered some shoes from bapemall.com on 02/04/2009 and never recieved the order. I have emailed them the confiremation order with my order number. I wasd unable to track my order and unable to get a response to any of my phone calls or emails. this company was not even the same name on my bank statement, it showed up on my bank statement as brand-seller.com. I ordered from bapemall.com. these people are a fraud and a scam.

A  26th of Oct, 2009 by
I agree! I ordered some things for my son and the charge came from a completely different website called www.top10brand.com and when I inquired to them they had no idea about my order. STAY AWAY FROM BAPEMALL.COM I hope they will be investigated and shut down!!
D  31st of Dec, 2009 by
I ordered some items from BapeMall for my son for Christmas, and they arrived with no problem at all! The staff at Bape Mall kept me informed of where my package was, and when I should receive it. Just keep in mind that the packages do come from China, so it may take a little longer than usual, but the products are good!