banner designer pro / BannerDesignerPro Poor software Product

Fairport, NY, US Review updated:

I purchased banner designer pro after receiving one promotional code from them, I guess I purchased some other software from them in the past. The promotional code worked for me and I got the discounted price but software key they send to me never worked. When I asked them for sending new key they simply refused me to send the new key. I now simply never recommended anyone to purchase anything from promotional offers without cross checking the company.

Va

More banner designer pro Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Se
      Aug 15, 2009

I tried Banner Designer Pro software trial version and I found this software so basic that it doesn't prompt me to purchase the licensed version. SO I'd say its good your license key didn't worked as the software ultimately as not going to be of any help to you.

Sep 01, 2009

Banner designer pro is a bad software don't use it for your banners. Earlier you had lost your few dollars now you can loose your business.

• Md
      Sep 13, 2009

Banner designer pro - quick article pro - flash banner pro - all the software tht ends ith PRO make me sense scam and fraud involved in these software. All these pro software are owned by the same company and all the users who purchase the software will face the same problems.

Sep 16, 2009

You have become the victim of email SPAM. You can you get a promotion email without you being subscribed to that email sender. Perhaps your email address was sold to banner designer pro.

Oct 16, 2009

software is just a basic tol no need to spend any money on it

Nov 28, 2009

This software is a fraud. I had purchased the full priced pro version and it worked ok. But if you crash your computer you will get the run around trying to get your code to
    reinstall the software. This is if your lucky enough for your first code to work like its suppose to. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE SOFTWARE IS NO GOOD.

Dec 08, 2009

I agree with Gamer3693 Bannder designer pro is not so good software.

• On
      Feb 03, 2010

Thank you guys for the information above. I was going to buy this software to create banners, but after I browse for coupons code, I find this forums. So, I had to further browse the web until I found another website that offers banner ads creator than what they offer. Best of all, they offer 60 days money back guarantee, so I can trust them. You can visit them at http://tinyurl.com/yksl6jz if you want. It cost me just $47 to download the software. Until now, I don't find any issue with it to return it.

• Ph
      Mar 07, 2011

After a threatening email sent to them (see below), they did reactivate my Lic Key - This is real bad way of going business - I am not asking for free updates, but I should be able to reinstall something I paid for after a PC upgrade or a hard drive crash without having to contact the vendor, this was the vendors decision to make the Key Activation this way, NOT US.

Go ahead and do the same - you'll key your key re-activated - don't take No for an answer

Vinnie
    www.ANVES.COM

------ email sent ----------------
    I pulled out the folder for this purchase and in the printed documentation their is no mention of 1 year in the terms, I also looked in the waybackmechine and same there, no mention - This is something you came up with after I had already had agreed to your terms - I will ask you this one more time to reactive my lic and keep it active, if it is not done within 24hr hour I will and I a mean WILL take legal action against you and your company

I expect to hear back from you within 24 hrs

This will be good for the courts and I'm sure there's others

Vinnie
    ------------ email sent end ------------
    ---------- email received from vendor------------
    Dear Vinnie

Regarding your query we have reactivated your Registration Key again. Please 'Copy and Paste' the following Registration Key to register the product.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards
    Alex

• Xy
      Jun 02, 2011

I wish I'd found this site before I purchased the crappy Banner Designer Pro uninstallable software, which would not install on Vista. I requested a refund and they insisted I try installing the separate components and if that didn't work they said they would refund my money. Well, it didn't work and it's been hell to get them to agree to a refund. I had to threaten them with legal action and with blogging the hell out of how bad they are. We'll see if they follow through. Listening to the background chatter on the phone, it appears they make a game of this.

• Cr
      Aug 28, 2011

Thinking about BUYING Banner Designer Pro!
    DONT!!! You don't actual get to buy the program!
    They tell you that your you can "BUY " but they only allow you use of the program.
    Like most of you the on the review, I have the same problem of trying to reload the program after a hard drive crashes of your program get infected by a virus..SO SORRY.

The key code you get to activate the program is a limited event. Strange for a program you just thought you bought. If you want to get another key code, you need to repurchase the program.
    If your unhappy with this misrepresentation by the company, I'm looking for others to put a class action suit forward.
    Email me at : [protected]@firstsightdesign.net

Oct 10, 2013

"what a pile of crap, it doesnt work properly and they just after your money"

i think that hey have the worst customer service i have ever had to deal with in my life. Their software works for 50% of the time it is on your pc and when you try to get the problem solved they dont want to know. They are just after your money and i would advise people to do not buy this pile of crap. wallington web design

what a load of rubish

looks ok, promises are good but what a ### program. the program does not work and customer service what a joke. monkeys could make a better program.

what a bad program

customer service is crap and i have had better presents for christmas that i didnt want than this program. stay away from it. just after your money

Oct 10, 2013

lol i have just read the comments about this software lol wow i wish i didnt buy it. i have trying to get an email back off them for a week because their software has gone wrong and they just wont answer. is it because this software is out of date now and there is much better software out on the market now. my advise to who ever is thinking of buying it do not buy it. keep away.

• Ba
      Nov 11, 2013

The WORST purchase I ever made. Purchased February 2010 and used it to make a few static banners. I finally had the need to make a couple new banners and decided to make animated GIF's using the software. No changes to the hardware or OS and the software is still registered & active.

Well, after making a few banners I noticed the finished product had empty frames in odd places during the animation. Turned out that out of 15 frames there was an additional 5 blank white frames inserted which make the banner flicker and take up much more space than normal.

I contacted customer support on 10/2 asking support if there was a patch or anything. It took them a MONTH to reply.

When they finally replied they would not assist without me providing the date of purchase and the order number. (it would have been nice if I knew that before I waited a whole month for a reply) I supplied the information and support replied back that the software is only good for a year then it expires. WHAT?! I didn't purchase a subscription?!? I paid $60 for the software and nowhere on the website or the receipt does it state its a subscription for one year. Now they are trying to upsell me to the new version for another $60 which they claim is now "unlimited updates" while not supporting my original purchase at all.

...Thank you for contacting the Helpdesk.
    ...Regarding your query the software license has expired. The keys are backed up for one year. It means that once you have purchased the software, you can use it for as long as you want but in case you reinstall the software after a period of one year then you would need to repurchase a license.
    ...The best we can do is offer you an additional 10% discount on the current price of the product. Moreover you would get the latest version and an option to purchase "Lifetime Free Upgrades" now to make sure that you do not have to repurchase the License time and again. Please use the following promotional code to avail the discount on our website: EMSA0PC

-----Dear James,
    -----I purchased the software. It was not "time limited" for a year of use. The software IS working with the exception of the blank frames being placed in the animated files. Static files are fine and the software is not stating its "expired" or "invalid". I paid $60 for the software and used it about 5 times at first for some static banners. Now I'm trying to design some animated ones and there are problems. Are you telling me that you will not support the product sold to me?

YOU CAN SEE FROM THEIR REPLY THAT THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT MY PURCHASE.
    (but they want another $60 to buy again and then give me "lifetime" support & updates?)

If you are considering buying the Banner Designer Pro software I recommend that you find a different software package. The software had potential, but combined with the problems and the terrible support I would NOT recommend Banner Designer Pro to anyone. Its a total waste of money and will cause you nothing but frustration as you deal with their incompetent support staff.

• Ra
      Jan 20, 2014

very very bad compagny software services, problems and the terrible support I would NOT recommend Banner Designer Pro to anyone je ne comprend pas comment cette compganie arnaque encore les clients.

• Vi
      Mar 11, 2015

I purchased this software in 2012 and was obliged to purchase again in 2013 due to the system crash.
    I used this software twice. Due to hardware upgrade on feb 2014, impossible to use the software. No response to my mails. useless arguing with the support who follow the dicted procedures by admin - french user