Bankston Dodge Chrysler in Frisco / Terrible experience!

1 6600 HIGHWAY 121Frisco, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972) 668-9600

I went in December to cancel my GAAP Insurance, I spoke to a Dallas Durgin, he copied all my information and said that Larry the Head of finance had to complete th form online but he was with a customer so Dallas said he would turn in my information. Well, I called & called & called &Called left messages for Dallas Durgin, he returned my phone calls only once. So I finally called & asked for Larry, he said he never received my paper work. Needless to say Dallas still has never returned my phone call. I finally went back in to the dealership and I spoke with Larry he assured me again he never received anything for Dallas Durgin. Larry re copied my information and it's been about two weeks since I went back he did tell me it would be about 6 weeks but I'm not sure even if the paperwork has been done. I will buy a Chrysler in the future but I WILL NOT be going back to this dealership. I think this is poor customer service & I also would like to know WHY Dallas Durgin never returned my phone call explaining anything to me.

Comments

• Do
      4th of Feb, 2008

I had the same problems with this car lot.

• Do
      4th of Feb, 2008

They are really bad with customer service a this lot. The problem is crap goes downn hill not up.