banking in ICICI & exchanges rates for making demand draft / dissatisfaction in services
i would like to inform that i am having s/b account in icici,bilaspur.where as bank says that their branch open from 8 to 8, but whenever i deposit the amount in my account in second half the bank will credit the amount in my account on next day.
where as each & every bank has to follow the guidelines prescribed by RBI especially the exchange rates for D.D are concerned.recently i visited the icici bank for getting the the demend draft and enquired about the exchanges rates and the bank given me two types of exchange rates.these are-
1.if there particular balance in the account then the exchange rate for D.D will be less.
2.if amount has been submitted in the account for making D.D then the exchange rates will be greater for the same amount.
I would like to know whether it is a fair practise or not.
More banking in ICICI & exchanges rates for making demand draft Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam