Bankers Warranty Group / did not sevice laptop
Bought a Paviolon HP laptop with vista and purchuse a 3 year sevice plan. the laptop work well until 25 months the screen went black after calling several times I got ahold of someone and started the process. After giving the intial info I was transfered to a service tech who instructed me to remove the battery push a few buttons to no aveil. They said I would get a call back from a company that would repair the unit. After 2 days i got a meesage that the laptop was not worth fixing and basicly will just send me a cash settlement which just pays back what i paid for the coverage. No one look at the laptop but they decided over the phone that they would not cover the fix. If I had known they would just back out of a contact i would have went in an other direction. They claim that the plan was a limited and would send me a copy when I told them there was nothing stating that on the papers i signed and had in my hand. They just said i had the wrong copy whats the hell do you by insurance for if they can back out at any time if you need service.
More Bankers Warranty Group Complaints & Reviews
- Bankers Warranty Group (VAC) - They basically cover nothing 
- Bankers Warranty Group - Does not honor warranty 
- Bankers Warranty Group - Don't Buy Extended Warranty - Especially from Bankers Warranty Group 
- Bankers Warranty Group - they will send repair person to fix air conditioning 
- Bankers Warranty Group - they do not cover anything 
- Bankers Warranty Group / Lg Refrigerator - 7 days to approve a repair to be done!!!
- Bankers Warranty/Comp USA - Warranty is Scam 
- Bankers Warranty Group - DO NOT FIX ,NOR ACKNOLEDGE CUSTOMERS NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS 
- Bankers Warranty Group/Wireless Protection Plan - No replacement mobile phone
- Bankers Warranty Group - Service Center is Terrible