Bankcard USA / Charging my account

To anyone who uses an vitual termination to process payments beware of BANKCARD USA and their bed partner AUTHORIZE.NET these companies make their living on your business account however they can. I closed my account on Dec. 4 with them and was told to fax it in, (if you are told this make sure you keep your fax confirmation) because they will tell you they never received it and then you will be told you must close your account by writing them and requesting it, they never request you fax a request. Although I hadn't processed anything with them since Dec. 4 I was charged in Jan and Feb when I disputed the charges and they we returned to my account this company debited them again and did it in such a way that I couldn't dispute them again. Then I received an email saying I owed more money and responded to email only to find out about their bed partner Authorize.net. Well authorize.net will be waiting on that $20 something dollars because if their partner didn't share what they took from me illegally they won't be getting it from me. Be sure to close your business account before you request your account closed with BANKCARD USA and Authorize.net because if you don't you will be paying over and over and over and over and over again. Bankcard USA doesn't tell you about authorize.net this is why at the end of the month you will get hit with additional charges of $40-$100 extra. They say it is the way the credit cards are processed and if they are rewards cards and such. You have been warned don't use BANKCARD USA and when you are looking for a credit card processing company if they tell you BANKCARD USA is the worst you better believe them.

Es

More Bankcard USA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Bankcard USA - Deceptive Salesmanship
    Bankcard USA
    California
    bankcardusa.com

I purchased a Nurit 3010, for $99/mo which was to include the terminal and any service charges related to the terminal, as well as a "free website" from Louie Martin at Bankcard USA.

After the 30 day cancellation period, I received bills for $50+ for merchant account fees (which were supposed to be included in the inflated price of the terminal). It took several months of "Let me look up your account and call you back" before he finally told me he would not correct the errors (the verbal agreement did not match the written agreement).

They also refused to provide the "free website" and merchant gateway which came with the terminal as a special offer.

I just made the final payment, and found out I still owe $500 to keep the terminal (which is worth almost nothing now), continue the lease, or return it.

I have voicemails pressuring and asking information about the website that I was supposed to get, but the current sales manager says I never purchased.

• Br
      20th of Mar, 2012

I opened a merchant account with Bankcard USA last year in April. I chose them because they offered the lowest fees and free account setup.
    It was big mistake since they did not disclose that the contract I signed was for 3 years and that there was a $195.00 early cancellation fee.
    The low service fees lasted only for two months. Since then, they changed, added, shuffled service fees every other month. Finally it was enough for me when they charged my

bank account for a increased gateway fee they never announced. Basically they stole money from my bank account.

The monthly statement has the following line:
    'CONTINUING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US OR USE OF YOUR MERCHANT ACCOUNT AFTER 30 DAYS WILL REPRESENT YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS'

So I contacted them to state my disapproval. I was told that they sent out emails about the rate increase. That was a lie. I never received an email about that, moreover, they

never sent out emails about rate changes in the past. If I don't like it, I have the option to cancel my account. The late cancellation fee of $195.00 will still apply. Isn't that Catch22.
    Anyway I am going to eat the late fee and dump them. It will be less costly as to keep them and have a heart attack every month.

Highlights:
    hidden, undisclosed fees
    constantly increasing or generating new fees
    unauthorized withdrawals from your checking account
    lying about procedures, charges and fees

The bottom line:
    Steer clear of Bankcard USA, 5701 Lindero Canyon Rd. Building 3 Westlake Village, CA 9136. They represent corporate greed at its worst.