Bankcard Empire / scammed for 16,000

1 FL, United States Review updated:

i first got phone call from them where i was on the site and started with giving them 146.00 and an hour later i got a phone call to pay them 16, 000.00 to get 2, 000 call blasts and assured me off getting my business on the road well this is febuary of 2009, i signed up for this business in sept.2008 i have not heard from them and asked them to return my money as i felt as i was being taken and was not happy about this company, since then i have not heard anything from them, i am disabled and this was my life savings . how could they do this. i was so happy about this business as they really did take me .

Sa

Comments

• Be
      14th of Jun, 2009

I also was taken by Bankcard Empire I only lost the initial fee of $150.00 However they did call me back and try to get $5000.00 from me for mentoring. Thank God I did not have it. They still kept on wanting to know if my credit cards were all maxed and did I have anyone in my family or a friend that would help me. I said NO to everything and quit answering their phone calls. If a Class Action Lawsuit is filed please let me know as I would like to see them get hurt financially just as they have hurt many of us. Becky PS. You are welcome to email me with information about a lawsuit. bshuta@gmail.com

• Ra
      30th of Jun, 2009

As Ecommerce Director of Bankcard Empire, it is my duty to track and monitor ANY type of comment or complaint found on the web and respond to it accordingly. This is to serve notice to anyone who has issues with anything they have purchased, that we are attempting to contact you and try and resolve ANY issues which you may have or feel you were unfairly treated. It is not our goal to send out Liable Letters to individuals who are making defaming remarks about our company but moreso to work with them to HELP and SATISFY each person as they make themselves available to be contacted. Unfortunately, this forum does not provide adequate information for us to pull a file if indeed you are a legitimate client of Bankcard Empire.We will attempt to make contact via the email that is provided here. All others are asked to contact us at 602-489-7200 ext 232 at BCE Corporate Headquarters. It is one thing to be unhappy about something that was purchased, but it is another to make derogatory or defaming remarks towards a company and post it in a public forum. We take all matters very seriously and hope that you will contact us with your FULL INFORMATION as to who you are and your ID number so we can assist you in resolving the matters at hand.

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2009

This is to inform anyone who is interested in this person's posts towards Bankcard Empire that JIM BURG...also known as Kevin O Brien, also known as Moses Henri...also known as Moses Patterson host of various aliases at no time worked for Bankcard Empire and was actually a person who has been making threats as a disgruntled employee due to what he felt is commissions due to him by a third party licensee marketing room. Mr Henri has made accusations sa ying he has bogus sales scripts, sensitive customer information and sales invoices however, he has produced nothing to date to prove these allegations to Bankcard Empire. We were very interested in what he had to say but did not present anything that he CLAIMED he had to date. Instead he chose to write farfetched accusations and acted as though he worked for Bankcard Empire and felt we owed him some form of compensation. Bankcard Empire wants to make it very clear that anyone in these forums who claims to have had a fraudulent experience with Bankcard Empire will be held liable and to date we have sent many liable letters to the persons listed on this forum. Some were smart enough to respond before being served. Thank You to the clients who took he time to let us hear them out and work with them and they have made their retractions. It is not our intent to send out liable letters but if a client will not cooperate and choses to make malicious posts towards Bankcard Empire, then we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. We will be providing a list of law suits and their respective case numbers for public view along with a history of what each client who chose not to cooperate with us was offered to help them. Bankcard Empire is the merchant services provider and not a sales marketing firm selling marketing tools which are offered by third party marketing offices who sell the home based business opportunity to be an affiliate of Bankcard Empire. Anyone who has received a letter from our company and has not responded or made their retractions of statements made towards Bankcard Empire is strongly recommended to do so. If 5 business days passes and we have heard nothing from you, we will move to the next phase of our process which is filing suit and holding any individual accountable for statements made towards BANKCARD EMPIRE. You can call us directly at 602-489-7200 ex 232 or 217 to let us know how we can help you or what specifically you want Bankcard Empire to help you with. Be prepared to give your full information and Customer ID number for verification due to the bogus comments and fake names posted in these forums .

• Ba
      4th of Aug, 2009

Bankcard Empire strives for TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Like many fast growing organizations, it is possible that we may have missed a customer’s expectations. Therefore, we monitor comments and complaints posted on various forums on the internet to ensure that we quickly address and resolve all misunderstandings.

Since we take these matters very seriously, it is our policy to take appropriate legal action when an individual makes defaming remarks about Bankcard Empire or if an individual refuses to allow us to assist them.

7th of Aug, 2009

Ray, you addressed the comment about the testimonials, now address the comments I made about the Bait and Switch "UP SELL" I talked about. and the credit limits I may have on my credit cards. Why do you care about the credit limits on my credit cards?

I'll just BET that no one works there by the name of Aaron Diamond, am I right?

Many of these scams are due to most people NOT reading the "TERMS OF SERVICE" and yet agreeing to them, sight unseen, such as not realizing they have signed up for recurring shipments, only to find out too late that the free trial starts the day they made the phone call.This is very careless on their part. In most cases, these companies won't send out any paper work, such as contracts to read to determine if people want to get involve with their company. Correct me if I am wrong, I think that is YOUR policy also, isn't it? To buy into anything without all the facts and contracts in hand before money is paid is dishonest on your part and stupid on their part, especially for the money your cohorts are asking people to pay.

Unless you or SOMEONE proves me absolutely wrong, I stand by my comments that 99% of all internet, TV and RADIO ads with the toll free are scams, in one way or another. I am NOT talking about the LOCAL commercials from local businesses on these stations, but ALL internet ads are scams in one way or another, even the ads on this page... I will give you $100.00 if you or anyone can Prove me wrong. Simple words and testimonials are NOT PROOF! What have you or your cohorts done to help Sandy get back her money?
    I know, It wasn't you or your company, It was the bad company down the street that you own but have NO control over. IT'S CALLED DENY ABILITY. Politicians use that crap all the time.

Why don't you provide all of us some PROOF of the Bank Card Empire success stories. REMEMBER...SIMPLE WORDS and TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT PROOF, in and of itself., your pal CHARLIE!

• Sc
      10th of Aug, 2009

I COMPLETE AGREE!!! I have yet to hear anyone (including people i have contacted on linkedin.com and people contacting me from all over) who have said they have had any success. Everyone buys into the call blasts or email blasts for thousands of dollars because of the strategy of "you buy 2000 call blasts and email blasts for a 6% return" which to me means that out of 2000 total, I should get around 120+ businesses to sign up giving me $500 dollars per sign up. This and only to find out the buyer can not get a refund nor any paperwork stating they actually had the service they bought done for them.

• Sc
      10th of Aug, 2009

here are so many links on Bankcard Empire about their fraudulent business doings:

LINKS BELOW are postings about Bankcard Empire and Edgemont Productions on their business practices:

BELOW ARE LINKS TO PROVE FRAUD AND CONTINUED FRAUD BY BANKCARD EMPIRE:

here is a link to BBB about BCE- The vice president is DAVE WEAVER (who is also part of Edgemont Productions)

here is a link to discredit dave weaver as far as his involvement in another scam corporation of the same kind of business oppertunity that was shut down by the Feds:

/URL removed/

I have a file that can not be posted on this message that links Dave Weaver to Longoria/haverston from a newspaper article dated august 27, 2007.

• Ka
      11th of Oct, 2009

Why in the world would ANYONE EVER give 16, 000 without fully researching something? I wouldn't give my info over the phone for more than $200! In fact, not more than say... 129! That is my limit! If someone wanted 16, 000 for such a fast return, they could take it out of my earnings when I got the money. Anyone who asks for money up front like that is a scam. I don't care how good or beleivable it sounds. You have got to be ###ED to give anyone that kind of money. I wouldn't give that kind of cash to my MOTHER much less a company I didn't know!

• Ti
      7th of Mar, 2010

TSP Solutions is a company with an agent named Christina Saldana. Christina Saldana is the Notary for Bankcard Empire/Davidan Corporation. If you are able to get your credit card company to do a chargeback of funds that Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions charged to your account, then TSP Solutions steps in as a "Collection" Agency" and threatening you with non-payment. This in essence destroys your credit profile if you don't give into the threat.

Contact the Senators and House of Representatives for the state of Arizona, and ask them why there are very few regulations on these so called business. And why there are so many operating out of Arizona? Get a Congressional investigation going on these businesses in Arizona.

Edgemont Productions isn't even a licensed, registered business in Arizona. The only Edgemont Productions I could find is in Marshall, Texas run by a woman named Christina Anderson.

The Federal Trade Commission who investigates these types of business and the cold calls they produce, are down from 2000 employees to 1000, and they don't have enough people to keep up with the reports. These businesses are working on that by staying under the radar, unless people start to fight back, like they are now, then the companies started threatening defamation litigation. Deep pockets, especially since they are using someone else's money, and as long as people keep getting entrapped in their "program", "call blast", "e-mail blasts", and "sure thing" scripted messages, they will have more money to punish the people who complain when their chain is jerked. Bad Master, Good Dog, makes into bad dog.