Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] / customer service

1 Manila, Ireland

Hi,

Would you know what time one of your colleagues will call me? I received a call at 2:30 PM (+63 2 795 2500), but I was in a meeting and could not respond. If someone can call me from 5:30 PM to 11:00 PM (GMT +1), that would be great.

I called the BPI number (+63 2 891 0000) and no one answered. This is not good at all.

I've never experienced such inconvenience of sending letters and forms and being told to go to an ATM or the nearest branch to process or fix something, from other banks. BPI is the only bank to have asked me to send 40 signature specimens several times so I can activate features within the app.

I am complaining and I cannot help but compare your bank to other institutions. I have not much money in my accounts, that's true, but I believe I have not been an evil customer. I'm someone who needs convenience and help, things that are promised by your ads. Sadly, I've not received much of it.

Please assist me with this request and I will not bother you or any of your mates again because if I get the chance to get back to Manila. I'm closing my accounts and ending my relationship with BPI. No big deal, right? I'm merely a number in your agent stats or your bank's coffers. I really hope you don't experience this type of horrible service when your away from home.

Sincerely,