Bank Of America / bank of america overdraft fees are insane
So, I have been doing some research on how disgruntled Bank of America clients really are. In my experience with the bank, I have had some bittersweet experiences. Locally, some of the people who work at the banks are nice people who want to help the best they can, but once you get into the money/power struggles, this bank is VICIOUS.
My bank account was charged 12 (yes, TWELVE) overdraft fees. Now, multiplied out that is 12x35... which levels out to $420.00 dollars. When I walked into the banking center and sat down with an agent and asked to play the matching game (aligning the fee with the overdrafted purchase) the branch employee could not and would not do this for me. Generally, I recieve a small BofA notice in the mail stating the fee and reason for the fee... I have gotten nothing of the sort this time. This is highway robbery. The online banking does not reflect the true nature of your account. They adjust the online screen to fit their needs. I started digitally snapping screen shots of my online banking to prove them wrong, and I was accused of fabricating the screen shots to support my case. Now, this has gotten rediculous, and I would like to propose some sort of B of A revolt. I have already switched banks, and it was painful because B of A made it that way. Get out while you still can folks, head as far away from Bank of America as you can. They are ripping us all off blind. RUN!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - mishandling of fraudulent online purchase claim
- BOA Property Claims - holding twia claim funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - cashier check 
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit department customer service