Bank Of America / scam and abuse!

2-5 1207 market street, Wheeling, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3042332440

I am a business owner... I applied for a business bank of america visa card... For money in money out use for customers paying by cash and repaying there purchase with a credit card... Never was late with payments paid the balance... But but... Bank of america visa never told me that they charge a daily interest rate and inhinded charges on top of there monthly interest rate... Which we were unaware of... After three years... $15, 000.00 dollars of interest was added on to the visa card... Can this be real... How can they get away with this robbery... We finally got a loan and closed the acct. And please be aware of this horrible company... I hope this helps people out there thinking about a credit card for there business...

Comments

• Fe
      4th of Feb, 2011

I don't think that she said the one payment was causing the foreclosure what they are saying is that BOA isn't showing her payment in August of 2009 and what they do is if you continue to make payments they apply say the September payment towards what they are showing past due and when they do this it keeps looking like you are behind. They have bad practices and they actually bought several accounts from Wilshire and and other banks that can't provide accurate information.

• De
      17th of Feb, 2011
    Bank Of America - Unfair Annual Fee Instituted
    NA
    Milton-Freewater
    Oregon
    Phone: 541-938-0696

Bank of America in instituting an annul fee of $39.00 to start in April on my VISA credit card I have with them. I feel this is especially unfair, as I am on SSI and this is my only VISA card. I don't know if this is illegal or not but am going to find out!

• Wa
      25th of Feb, 2011
    Bank Of America - Mortgage modification crap
    Bank of UN-AMERICA
    Bayfield
    Colorado

I have had the Dis-pleasure of being a victim of these crooks...only by default of Countrywide was I snached up by these predetors...I have been batteling with the most incompitant and deceptive individuals from the executive asst.to the CEO to the non-english speaking phone slave...I just cant believe nothing can be done in 16 months...these pathetic excuses of human beings are just crooks...Thanks

• Br
      3rd of Mar, 2011
    Bank Of America - Elite Rewards Elimination
    Bank of America

I had an account since 1987 with BofA. I was unaware that they phased on the Elite Rewards program. I had 160, 000 points available and now they claim there is nothing they can do. I think they can and I am going to continue to pursue. They supposedly notified all cardholders by mail. I do all correspondence with Bof A electronically as I travel every week. This is BS

Bank Of America - Mr Tejas Patel Bank Of America
    Raleigh
    North Carolina

Mr Tejas Patel workings PRo in Bank Of america dont know how to talk to their customer. He is a Public Relation officer but dont know how to talk, very rude arrogant.
    If these people are managing BOA then people will stop going to banks for their problems.

True

24th of Mar, 2011

As the online banking Customer service asked to visit Bank for the issue i was having...:(

• Pi
      26th of Mar, 2011

Its called better business bureau, you can take it to BBB like I did. or 123321 you can take just go on and let them and every other big bank walk all over you, unless you are the CEO of BoA then i would understand your post

• St
      4th of Apr, 2011
    Bank Of America - MY CLOSED ACCOUNT
    STUART J. SIMSON

BANK OF AMERICA CLOSED MY ACCOUNT MARCH 21, 2011. HOWEVER THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE BALANCE OF MY ACCOUNT.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME?

• Kr
      22nd of Apr, 2011

I had a check post 2 weeks ago and clear. the night before last, my account balance was down to 1.93 which was fine. Yesterday morning I checked my account and the same check that cleared 2 weeks ago was gone, along with the 42.44 that the check was for and they had reposted it which caused me to be overdrawn and charged me 35.00 for an overdraft fee! I can't prove it because I do all online banking! But they are stealing from me!

• Eg
      2nd of May, 2011
    Bank Of America - counterfeit money
    columbia turnpike
    Florham Park
    New Jersey
    Phone: na
    bankofamerica.com

Received a counterfeit $100 bill from tellet.
    Did not credit me for my loss as my other bank confiscated the bill.
    Did not use proper policies. Also did not investigate properly.

• Mi
      3rd of May, 2011
    Bank Of America - Checkcard Schemes
    Bank Of America

Ever since checkcards were issued 99% bank customers that hold checkcards have 10 nsf per year profit to banks went from $9 billon before checkcards were issued to $47 billion last year and close to $60 billion this year get rid of your checkcard get atm card and save.

• Mr
      11th of May, 2011
    Bank Of America - Unsolicited calls
    Bank of America

I am on the national do not call registry and have very few calls anymore. Lately every single caller has begun by saying my name is so+so and I represent the bank of america then procedes to try to sell me insurance or some kind of investment when asked if it is b of a selinng the item the answer is always no. I try to complain to bank of america but it is impossible to get to anyone always get transfered or cut off.

• Gi
      25th of May, 2011
    Bank Of America - Payment
    Texas

My father currently received a statement from CACH, LLC in regards a Bank Of America credit card notice. As I had written the law firm to let them know my father no longer has this account, this account was in my name (daughter) and they are continously to harrass my dad when I BEEN PAYING THE BILL. I worked for Bank Of America but I have never seen some desperate people thats so unprofessional in the law world.

• Ra
      29th of May, 2011
    Bank Of America - Cash Advance Fess
    Bank Of America

I used western union to send money overseas on my Bank Of America Credit Card and was surprised that Bank Of america charged me $10 for cash advance. I disputed but to no avail
    Horrible Bank, ripping of customers

• Ra
      29th of May, 2011

I did not authorize Western Union or Bank Of America for treat my money transfer as Cash Advance. I authorized the charge on my Credit Card to be as credit charge and NOT a cash advance for which I have copy.

• Ei
      3rd of Jun, 2011

Got this on my internet wanting a lot of information on my accounts. It said ID- B of A -005-217-2o11. Is this you our someone else?

8th of Jun, 2011
    Bank Of America - wrong billing

Bank of America sent an E-Bill in an account ending 9825 for
    $91.25. I don't have that account, nor do I have any charges
    totaling that amount.

• Pn
      15th of Jun, 2011

That's not the banks fault [censored]

• Th
      18th of Jun, 2011

You are lucky enough. I was also promised a 5% cash back but never see it!! The 5% cash back from BOA is totally a scam!