Bank Of America / scam and abuse!

1 1207 market streetWheeling, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3042332440

I am a business owner... I applied for a business bank of america visa card... For money in money out use for customers paying by cash and repaying there purchase with a credit card... Never was late with payments paid the balance... But but... Bank of america visa never told me that they charge a daily interest rate and inhinded charges on top of there monthly interest rate... Which we were unaware of... After three years... $15, 000.00 dollars of interest was added on to the visa card... Can this be real... How can they get away with this robbery... We finally got a loan and closed the acct. And please be aware of this horrible company... I hope this helps people out there thinking about a credit card for there business...

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2010
    Bank Of America - No 5% cash back on Master Card

I was promised 5% cash back on my Elite Rewards Bank of America Credit Card. I received the rebate for one one month. The next month they told me I never applied for or qualified for the program.

• Mi
      5th of Dec, 2010
    Bank Of America - lack of response re home loan modification
    5 loch ness court
    Rancho Mirage
    California
    Phone: 206-618-4437

Submitted home loan modification package of documents in June.
    No response from bank--called several times but told to "wait".
    Thanks,
    Mike Ovesen
    mike.ovesen@sealedair.com

• Ve
      9th of Dec, 2010

Close your accounts with BOA before its to late. Support the credit unions of America and the smaller banks.

• Wh
      9th of Dec, 2010

Haha psuguy58 I am sure you excited him with that comment. Hopefully he will figure it out

• Me
      10th of Dec, 2010
    Bank Of America - Bank of America
    Florida

A few months ago bank of america allowed someone in Orlando to loot my bank account while I live in palm beach and refused to reimburse me. they are claiming that I did the fraud my self or that I know the person who did it. I talked to a lawyer but he charged $375 per hour and I can't afford it. If anyone can know a lawyer who can help to take case on contingent, please help!

• Ra
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Well...you shouldn't have missed a payment.

• Me
      24th of Dec, 2010

Last year SKANK OF AMERICA (better known as "Bank of America") accused and blamed me for fraud some thieves stole from my account. The bank authorized withdrawal from my account totalling over $13, 000 and purchases over $5, 000. In total I filed a claim with bank of america over $18, 000 but they denied my claim. They sent me a letter saying that "there was no error" without a full explanation of what they meant. I contacted over 10 lawyers, all of them wanted me to pay from $5000.00 to $10, 000 lawyer fees to take my case. I wasn't able to find lawyer to take my case on a contingency plan. I still need to sue their ###. so if anyone knows a good lawyer who will take my case, please contact me. I don't think anybody should bank with Bank of America.

Bank Of America - over draft fee

i am tired of the way bank of america does there banking, and custmer service treats you like a little child and there mommy yelling at you how is it you deposit money and there is a hold but your account over drafts

4th of Jan, 2011

for your information since you have no life, i just hung with the bank and i was very angry with them i just wrote the complaint and didn"t proof read it my fault.

Bank Of America - over draft

I am tired of Bank of Americas way of business, I deposited money into my account and how is it that i have a hold on part of my money so it made my account over draft. It's not right. i could understand if i didn't deposit enough that i could understand.

4th of Jan, 2011

butt out since you don't know the history and keep your comments to yourself

4th of Jan, 2011

wow there is a lot people with some serious issues since all of you have made these comments you should all worry about other thing beside what i'm upset about it has nothing to do with you

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Po
      4th of Jan, 2011

"butt out since you don't know the history and keep your comments to yourself"

Something tells me you wouldn't say something like this if they were agreeing with you. If you don't want opinions that disagree with you, don't speak out loud.

4th of Jan, 2011

the problem is simple i deposited money and they put a hold on the money so my account is showing a negative and a postive so how could they charge a over draft fee

4th of Jan, 2011

exactly i argued with them for a half hour this morning and they would not lift the hold till the close tonight

• Ea
      1st of Feb, 2011
    Bank Of America - withholding money
    Texas

When I use my debit card on line BOA put a stop payment on all my transactions. When I call them they say i placed them when i did not. They do not know how this happens. Beware BOA has a hacker on staff someone needs to get the feds on this.

• Rr
      1st of Feb, 2011

Our morgage was supposed to be $680.00 a month for 3 years == Well that only lasted 1 year then it jumped to $1200.00 a month == When we complained their answer was to jump it to $1500.00 a month == We should have gotten 2 more years at $ 680.00 a month == Then they started charging us $ 5000.00 for insurance when we showed them we had it insured before the closing ==They said okay it's taken care of but they kept trying to charge us month after month each time our insurance rep would send them the papers and they would say okay and do it again == Then when we said we wouldn't pay until it was straightened out ==They said for sure it's okay now, then when we went to pay at the bank they said they couldn't take a check == Funny they took them for all the other payments == We said okay here is our bank debit card, they said they can't take that either == We said okay here's good old cash, they said we can"t take cash either, so your payment is going to be late since it was due by monday and they wouldn't take it on friday morning === We had to call some Bank of America office guy before they could take the payment == He was away on vacation == So off we went to our lawyer and we figure they want it that bad they could keep it == So we'll rebuild our credit again and we have another place anyway == So they get the house plus obama gives them the full amount of the morgage contract == That's $300, 000.00 on a 30 year $ 100.000.00 loan == No wonder they wanted it so bad =====

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2011
    Bank Of America - claiming non payment in 2009
    susan polacek
    Saylorsburg
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 570-992-5461
    sapolacek@gmail.com

BOA has continued to insist I did not pay my mortgage in Aug 2009 even though I have sent them copies of every check for 2009 & copy of letter from my bank assuring that this check was cashed ! Yesterday received letter from BOA indicating they are calling my mortgage note & demanding payment by 2-11 or they will start forcloser - I have worked with CCCS, legal aid, to many letters & calls to BAC without any results - please help me !,

• Gr
      4th of Feb, 2011

"One missed payment would not result in foreclosure. What is the rest of the story?"

My thought's exactly