Bank Of America / scam and abuse!

2-5 1207 market streetWheeling, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3042332440

I am a business owner... I applied for a business bank of america visa card... For money in money out use for customers paying by cash and repaying there purchase with a credit card... Never was late with payments paid the balance... But but... Bank of america visa never told me that they charge a daily interest rate and inhinded charges on top of there monthly interest rate... Which we were unaware of... After three years... $15, 000.00 dollars of interest was added on to the visa card... Can this be real... How can they get away with this robbery... We finally got a loan and closed the acct. And please be aware of this horrible company... I hope this helps people out there thinking about a credit card for there business...

Comments

• Mo
      21st of Jun, 2011
    Bank Of America - Foreclosure next to our house burnt down 3 days before we went to settlement!
    Bowie
    Maryland

So three days before our buyers walk through and settlement, the Bank of America foreclosed house next door burns down! If they had taken care of this house e.g. mowed the lawn this would not have happened. If I lose this sale I am going to sue BOA! Yes, it would be preferable to have a vacant lot than an empty house, but it BOA going to clean up the mess ? If they couldn't mow the lawn I doubt it.

• Ro
      22nd of Jun, 2011
    Bank Of America - RUN AROUND FOR RE-FIANCE
    ROY DIXON #022712656
    1080 REDWOOD CIRCLE
    Twin Falls
    Idaho

I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE TRYING TO REACH THE CORRECT DEPT. FOR A LOAN MODIFACTION ON MY HOME AND THEY KEEP SENDING ME TO THE WRONG DEPARTMENT

• Ex
      22nd of Jul, 2011
    Bank Of America - They Resended my Payment
    New York

I made a payment and they send it back! Then put my loan in default. When I call them about this no body knows anything. No one seems to want to explain why this happened?

This bank should burn down! Mafia!

• Is
      25th of Jul, 2011

You are absolutely right exticy, Bank of America IS the Mafia!! They are racketeering. This is called F-R-A-U-D!! They need to be exterminated like a bad roach infestation that has corrupted this country's economy.

Bank of America is a Racketeering Enterprise! Please read my article here to see why: http://www.piggybankblog.com/2010/11/16/bofa-racketeering/

Bank of America must be held accountable under RICO laws for Racketeering. Please sign this petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/the-president-of-the-united-states-hold-bank-of-america-accountable-under-rico-laws

Do whatever you have to do to stop this Mafia from ruining your lives. Get an attorney, join a class-action or even sue them yourself (pro se). We need to stop this Monster called Bank of America before more lives are destroyed. Don't let them STEAL your home, fight back. Bank of America wants you to give up and the statistics show that most of their victims do. Don't be a Bank of America Victim any longer!!
    ou are absolutely right exticy, they ARE the Mafia!!!

• Tr
      3rd of Aug, 2011
    Bank Of America - Security Flaw

The gist of my complaint is that Bank of America withdrew money from an account that I am no longer the account holder of because I setup the overdraft protection a long time ago.

I wrote the whole story here:

• Ka
      18th of Aug, 2011

Dear member
    During our usual security enhancement protocol, we observed multiple login attempt error while login in to your online banking account. We have believed that someone other than you is trying to access your account, for security reasons we have temporarily suspended your account and your access to online banking has been restricted. We urge you to take few minutes to update your account, failure to this will result to account locked down.

To get started :

> Log on to https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/update.jsp
    Please Note:
    If we do not receive the appropriate account verification within 24 hours, then we will assume this Bank account is fraudulent and will be suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your bank account has not been fraudulently used and to also combat fraud from our community.

• Va
      8th of Sep, 2011
    Bank Of America - escrow department
    Temple
    Pennsylvania

property sold on may 27.property adress 3057 pricetown rd temple pa 19560 i need escrow ceck send to my adress.

• Ve
      11th of Sep, 2011
    Bank Of America - Unethical Lending
    Colin Garrity
    Santa Monica
    California
    Phone: 310 434-1807

CAUTION all AGENTS and REAL ESTATE brokers. He STEAL your pre-approved clients and pass them onto his friends. Although Colin knew I was representing a Buyer he put her in touch with the listing agent directly (one of his friends) -- now I have a commission dispute. Stay away.

• Me
      14th of Sep, 2011

My husband and I have fallen victim to the Claims Dept of Bank of America. We had to submit our check from our Homeowner's Insurance Company. Contacted Claims dept at BofA, who talk a good talk. Mailed in our check to this dept. Two weeks later received a form letter from BofA that we are entitled to go and ahead receive our refund check "Just fill out the paper work attached", which we did. 6 weeks later, my husband are still be haggled by BofA. We get different answers everytime we call to see where our funds are, because our roof is now finished, and our contractor is waitng to be paid. I've been dealing with BofA since my former mortgage sold out to them. It has been a constant nightmare. No matter which department you correspond with, trust me IT'S A ONE-SIDED CONVERSATION, because you get lost in their system. They never receive paperwork you submit even if it is the fourth time you've submitted and that's even by certified mail or Fed-Ex. You get different versions of whatever their idea of the truth is. Their right hand and left hands are so far out of touch with the other that they cannot even begin to imagine what the other member is doing. Their practice is very shady and unstable.

• Ta
    Bank Of America - checking account
    ananymous
    Jacksonville Beach
    Florida

Bank of America post debits before credits incredible and charge you a fee. I cannot wait for tomorrow to close out my accounts. Thee worst bank ever will not return

• Qu
      14th of Sep, 2011

yes please close your account. you wrote checks before your deposit cleared, and this is not the banks fault.

• Rb
      27th of Sep, 2011
    Bank Of America - FRAUD/FORGERY
    BANK OF AMERICA
    ALL
    California

BANK OF AMERICA HAS FORGED MY NAME TO DOCUMENTS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DEFRAUDING ME OF MY HOME .THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE RICO ACT < FRAUD FOR PROFIT> I HAVE BEEN LIED TO /MISSLEAD /BY NUMEROUS BANKSTERS FOR PROFIT, THEY HAVE DEFRAUDED NEARLY 8 MILLION PEOPLE OF THERE HOMES .THEY ARE LIARS, CROOKS, AND THIEVES . BOA NEEDS TO FAIL TOTALLY. THERE ARE TO MANY LIES TO LIST HERE .IT WOULD TAKE A BOOK.

• El
      27th of Sep, 2011

Get copies of the 'signed' documents. Then take it to an attorney. They may need to employ a hand writing specialist. Once that is done, you may be able to proceed in taking action.

• Wi
      1st of Oct, 2011

Bank of America credit card continues to RIP people off...late payment, can up interest up to $29.99%. They charge $15.00 to make a one time on line payment. I will never use them again..I can't wait to pay them OFF !!

• Br
      1st of Oct, 2011

BOA must teach their CSR's to lie, bully and manipulate and talk without saying anything. They use this tactic just to enrage the customer. They double talk and spout off whatever excuse they can find to keep their ill gotten money. This is why they have had a Class Action Law Suit thrown against them for this very thing. They still do it and always will. If you think you'll ever get a NSF charge reversed, it is false hope. They are wicked little theives hiding on the phone. A bunch of money grubbing little telephone trolls who know just what to say and do and babble. BOA either spends a large sum of money holding seminars teaching this behavior to their employees or they hire people right out of the pokey. I don't understand it because when it comes to their bogus NSF charges, all the REP's are united and behave exactly the same. BOA should stand for Bunch of A**holes.

• Pi
      16th of Oct, 2011
    Bank Of America - The Worst Bank!!!!
    Bank of America

Not only are the poorest in customer service. Bank of Abuse (Bank of America) decided to close my account after a year for my having bad credit. Their so called consumer affairs simply decided to close all of my accounts and held thousands of dollars until they decided out of their ### to release my funds leaving my family pennyless for days. This is not the end Bank of America a lawsuit is coming your way!

• Ju
      20th of Oct, 2011

I just got off the phone with a Customer Service person. I over drafted my account I will take blame for that, my credit card is suppose to stop that from happening though. Talking to the person she told me that because of a "late payment" earlier in the month that my overdraft didn't work, it's their "policy". Mind as of the time when this occurred and now the credit card is fine no late payments at all, completely caught up. I just can't believe they would treat their customer base like this.

3rd of Nov, 2011
    Bank Of America - Charged interest on my dead mother
    Bank of America

Charged interest on my dead mother and foreclosed her house without going through probate. Refused to halt sale of house due to death.

• Ca
      15th of Nov, 2011
    Bank Of America - legalized extortion
    Bank Of America
    Georgia
    bankofamerica.com

I Think Bank Of America engages in deceptive practices designed to maximize their fees and minimize your access to your own money.

• Li
      18th of Nov, 2011

I opened a checking /saving account and the personal banker opened it with no problem. The next day I went to put much needed gas and the clerk said my brand new debit card came up STOLEN! Come to find out Bank of America closed my account the next morning without my knowledge stating that I don't qualify for a account? But they sure took my 200 dollars and now I have to wait to try and get it back! In this day and age they still don't know what's going on in each of thier departments? They won't even give me my money back at the same branch I opened it up at, I have to wait for a check in the mail! I HATE BANK OF AMERICA!!!