Bank Of America / overdraft fees, pending charges... they wait
April 8 2009 my husband had 4 overdrafts post at the same time...first off we never had this problem with any bank before the economy went to the pits..then on the 9th i put $1000.00 in the account and paid the fees which put us at $700... 2 days later guess what i had $35 dollars left. All of a sudden after I put money in all of these charges appeared. Most were a week or more old. We still owe them money and they will have to wait until I am good and ready to pay them...Radio Talk show host Clark Howard has a spot on his website that talks about BoA so we are not alone... They know how to steal money from us so that the fat cat CEO can fly on his Jet and live in his manson... EVERYONE WHO HAS ANY ACCOUNTS WITH BANK OF AMERICA CLOSE THEM NOW BEFORE THE GET TO RICH AND TAKE OVER EVERYOTHER BANK IN THE WORLD...
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - international wire transfer
- Bank Of America Corporation - Payment not applied to HELOC
- Bank Of America Corporation - line of credit negative credit bureau reporting when mailing stalled 4 weeks
- Bank of America - debit card stolen
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank of america doesn't care about customer service in their branches anymore.