Bank Of America Line Of Credit / cancelled without notice
We have always paid our bills on time and in full. However, after relocating to California as a business promotion 2 years ago my husband was fired in March 2008 from his employer after 12.5 years of service with nothing but 6 weeks of vacation pay because the company was filing chapter 13 due to the economy. While we have been fortunate to make a good living we now own a home worth $400K less than the purchase price and as of December have run through most of our savings to try and keep our home. My husband is self-employed making half the money but we have stayed current on every bill and even paid 2X the minimum trying to get credit cards paid down. We have been late 3X on our mortgage, over 30 days but no more than 35 days due to cash flow. However, we have NEVER< EVER been late on any other bill. Last week I received notice that one card, which we had paid down by over half owed, was lowering our credit availabilty...to just $200 over what we owed...the lowered it over $6K...FINE but doesn't that hurt my credit further? Now BOA is has just sent a notice that they are cancelling our line of credit but thankfully it is a fixed rate and they just have to wait for us to pay it down. However, that again is going to damage our credit. While we should be able to pay all of these creditors off in the next 6 months our credit has been TRASHED...and by nothing we have DONE or DESERVED as consumers. I feel like a noose is slowly being tightened around us and wonder why we should keep trying to "DO THE RIGHT THING". Why are we bailing out banks when they are taking our money and RUINING everything we have built financially? There has to be some type of LAW during times of extremem crisis, like now, that would prevent these vultures from feeding on WE THE PEOPLE!!! It is not right. It is wrong. It is time someone did the RIGHT THING in OUR GOVERNMENT to be here for WE THE PEOPLE>...what is wrong out there????
More Bank Of America Line Of Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Not Stopping Un-Authorized and Fraudulent Transaction - Allowing it to complete first.
- Bank Of America Corporation - Service in my area/ not providing me what I want that they can provide.
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied