Bank Of America Credit Card / balance transfer fee scam
I recently applied for a Bank of America credit card. The offer that was mailed to me specifically stated, in at least 3 different places, "No Balance Transfer Fee". It was stated on the front of the offer as well as the back. I wanted to consolidate my debts so I transferred 4 balances totaling a little over $19,000 to the card. Now they are fighting me tooth & nail over the Balance Transfer Fees that they are trying to charge me. This bank has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Some seem nice on the phone, tell me to fax them the offer and that they will call me back, and they never do. I just got off the phone with the sixth customer service rep I've spoken to, and this woman was as nasty as they come telling me that my credit will be ruined if I don't pay.
Quite honestly I don't know where the confusion is. The offer states "No Balance Transfer Fee" all over it!!
More Bank Of America Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service