Bank Of America Corporation / rewards program

1 Southampton, PA, United States

This has to do with reward points.

On 11/18/18 I ordered a $25 Visa Gift Card, order # [protected]. I never received it and now its Xmas eve and I have no present for my Son-in-Law. I ordered another $25 Visa Card on 12/18 order #[protected]. Don't know if I will ever get that. I called [protected] and [protected] to complain. After getting pushed off to many different departments I was told sorry there is nothing they can do, too bad, They will not issue a new gift card or give my points back.
This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I will not be treated like this by your company or any company. Something better happen SOON or I will be on Social Media Trashing this company and I will cancel my charge card.

Yesterday someone from Bank of America called and transferred me to several different departments until I was disconnected. Here we are on Xmas day and I have no Visa Gift Card for my Son-In-Law.

I want Bank of America to send me a check for $50.00 since I don't trust you to send the second Visa Gift Card. I want this sent by Fed EX ASAP.

Sharon Sambuca